"The Most Hated Family in America"

KLN

• Members

Warning: Severe, anti-American, homophobic nutjobs are in the following videos...

It's a documentary about the Phelps family -- the crazy clan that heads the "Westboro Baptist Church," famous for their website GodHatesFags.com and famous for showing up at funerals of dead soldiers with signs saying "Thank God for Dead Soldiers." They're truly disturbed. There are seven parts.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">

">

">

">

">

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm watching clip one right now... it's funny to me how Shirley equates being gay with adultery. Just because some married men have affairs with other men, it doesn't mean that they all do. What about the married men who have affairs with women? She's generalizing everything. "Gay" isn't the same thing as "philanderer." Just like "gay" isn't the same thing as "pedophile." Idiots!

• Members

Near the end of clip two, the journalist is interviewing a young girl about her involvement with the church, and I can't get over her telling him -- with a full smile on her face -- that he's going to hell. Then, she goes on to talk about how it's going to be so awesome to see horrible natural disasters killing everyone 'as the wrath of God approaches.' And it's just disturbing to me.

• Members

It amazes me that all of these people talk about their beliefs with smiles on their face. Now I'm all about being able to believe what you want, but not when your telling parents that God killed their children in Iraq because of their sins, thats appalling.

• Members

what gets me is that when people start hitting them with the hard questions, they back down and give excuses. I mean their logic is so twisted and then they want to cry wold when people target and hate them and you just want to slap them and say "well DUH!!" Sick, very sick!

• Members

Kenny, this is a GEM!

I can't get enough of this family!

(Don't worry, I despise what they say but I love the entertainment value of their stupid rants -- makes me wanna say bad words right now, though!!)

I can't watch it at work but I am SO watching this ASAP.

Can't imagine who thought to do a documentary on these sick puppies.

Archived