"The Most Hated Family in America"

KLN

• Members

My brother says he's glad they're so vocal, so extreme, and get so much press. To him, they make all homophobes looks bad; might make more reasonable people think twice about restricting the civil rights of gays and other minorities.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These kids are so brainwashed that it's sad actually. It's sad that there are people this narrowminded. I don't belive in God, I don't belive in the word "gay" in that to me, making it about men loving men and women loving women instead of just calling it what it is, people fall in love and they don't fall for the gender, is where the trouble starts.

• Members

Exactly Linn, Putting people in boxes, you're straight or you're gay, it's all hogwash. Human beings are to complex to be put in a box. Being with the same sex or wanting to be with the same sex doesn't make you gay. In fact, that's natural. What's wrong is how society makes us feel about it because people can't admit that people aren't completely gay or completely straight.

• Members

Now, see, here's where the debate is going to come in.

Sure, people say it's just about loving a person, not the sex, and there's no such thing as being "gay" or "straight." But look at what "All My Children" is doing right now. That show is PLAGUED by people who are crying foul for changing Bianca to become "bisexual" or "straight."

But, R!ck, if what you say is the truth, shouldn't they accept that Binks just fell in love with Zoe, the person, and not the gender? And it shouldn't matter that he's a man transitioning to a woman?

Hmmm........................................

• Members

In a perfect world, it wouldn't even be an issue Jsf, but there are some people who only see things in "black" and "white" or "Gay" and "Straight" if you will. Personally I think Bianca and Zoe's relationship is beautiful.

Archived