I Love New York

Josh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know! Men can be such dogs. Tango was tryng too hard to be some thug. He knew how she was. At least New York looked nice.

Real looked ridiculous with his perm and curls.

I'm watching Charmed School now. Monique is doing her best Oprah impersonation.

• Members

NY gets dumped for the THIRD time! It must suck to be her, but the stuff she said about his mother was just nasty and she was very cruel about it. I actually was with Tango on that one.

Anyways, the whole thing seemed fake and Im sure we will find out about a season 2 during the Charm School finale

• Members

I'm really starting to wonder if NY is just acting, and VH-1 is just using her to get ratings. I will know that as a fact if there is a I love New York season 2, what normal person would go on a reality show to get dumped three times and a possible fourth time. I agree Tango should of put NY in her place about his mom but not on tv.

• Members

they showed clips of NY there in the Charm School preview. I bet they will bring NY out during the CS reunion to talk about her guest appearance on the show and thats when she'll announce her own show. This will NEVER end. VH1 is making way too much money off of these hos. As long as people will watch, we will see more shows and spinoffs debut.

I forgot to add about hte reunion but finally NYs mom fixxed her hair. Got some bangs to cover up her nonexistant hairline. I bet she realized how ridiculous she looked from tv or someone intervened. Whatever the reason, Im glad she corrected that mess before coming on tv again

Pumkin is a reality whore. Thats all she does, go on reality dating shows. She was on FoL, Charm School, Blind Date, Next and just last weekend I saw her on Exposed. Plus she's admited to doing other shows like Family Feud and a few others. She just keeps poppiung up everywhere. Mr. Boston better go have himself checked at the nearest clinic

I love Monique, but Sister Patterson would have made a MUCH better host for Charm School? Can you imagine?

• Members

Good question, but there are pics of her and White Boy. She's sitting in his lap.

Here's some scoops:

Tango "Live In" Girlfriend Speaks Out

April 10, 2007. Ever since the finale of VH1's I Love New York, people have been hoping that Tango and New York would make a love connection. But there may be little chance of that happening. That's because MediaTakeOut.com has learned that Tango already has a girlfriend.

MediaTakeOut.com located a woman claiming to be Tango's girlfriend - and she had a lot to say. The young lady, who is a student at Florida A&M University, told us, "The show was just a big game ... you know, for his rap career. But that psycho New York doesn't seem to get it. The crazy [EXPLETIVE] texts [Tango] at least 100 times a day and sends him all kinds of naked pictures of herself."

And according to the woman, she's beginning to fear for her safety. She explains, "I'm not really worried about Tango leaving me for her. But I'm worried that [New York] may spazz out one day and come and get us." The young lady continues, "If you read some of the things she sends [Tango], you'd be worried too. In one message she said that she's not afraid to murder someone for [Tango]. ... Most of the times me and [Tango] read what she writes, we laugh at her. But there's nothing funny about murder."

And there may some truth to what the woman is saying. A key source at VH1 told MediaTakeOut.com that during the taping of the reunion show, Tango was very cold towards New York.

The I Love New York reunion show is scheduled to air this Sunday night on VH1.

---

Tango on Chance, Real and Whiteboy

So, what's the final verdict on Chance? Is he real or fake?

He is as fake as they come. I've never met any thugs that lived on horse ranches. I was a little thrown by that. I don't know how exactly where the thugging begins on a horse ranch. He was misrepresenting what he was. He used the word "thug," but really he was just throwing tantrums. I mean, he'd get pissed at something and he'd go bonkers. That's totally different from being a thug, you know? There's no place for thugs on reality television, in my opinion, so I mean the final verdict from me is, he should have taken the money. His brother got the wrong name as well. Real's as fake as they come. And Whiteboy is as fake as they come. They were the fakest guys on the show

Archived