I Love New York

Josh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love New York - but watching girls fight for a guy is MUCH more entertaining than watching guys fight for a girl.

I don't really like Tango, and I don't think NY does either - and Chance and New York would never work out. Soooo, who cares?

I miss Six Pack! haha

ETA:

Ok after that date with Tango - I take back what I said. I think NY does like him and when she sat on the beach with him, we were definitely seeing Tiffany and not NY. She'll probably pick him - even though I think he's boring.

LMFAO at her eyelashes blowing off on the boat!

• Members

Chance's reaction was so boring, that NY was itching to start drama so the finale wouldn't be lackluster. She was begging for him to start some sh!t in that last scene. haha

I can't believe that Tango asked her to marry him. He didn't even put the ring on the right hand!!! What the hell?

Can't wait for the reunion show to see what the hell is happening.

• Members

Chance looked damn good all dressed up!! I don't think she'll marry him .... she will kick him out and thus a "I love New York 2" will follow!! VH1 will for sure milk this for all it is worth!!

• Members

I actually liked both guys and would have been happy with either choice. I thought she was going to pick Chance bc a few weeks back 4 guys from the show were on the Tyra show and Tyra said one of them would be the winner and Tango wasnt included in that bunch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can't believe New York got dumped again!!!! :blink: But again these guys know how New York acts, so they basically are dissing her for being herself when she was herself from the get go??? I think Tango should of been the bigger person and called her out on that stuff behind the scenes, I guess he's not as mature as I thought he was.

Archived