NBC: Dropped storylines

• Members

I have not watched in a long time, so help me out here...

Isn't Epig still a disgusting philandering moron? Who cares what he thinks of Gwen since he's been cheating on her with Teresa for years? Who is this pig to judge anyone?

And of course the Law of Common Decency dictates that Gwen would want to assist, if she could, a woman being mawled, but where was Teresa's decency? Didn't she agree to have sex with that monster to get Epig back?

But then you have to look at the history of the two "women", and ask yourself, "Why in the sam hell would Gwen assist Teresa with anything"???

ANDREA

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, Theresa did not agree to have sex with Alistair. She never agreed to anything more than accepting dinner from him and moving into the mansion to be near her daughter. It's been stated more than once that Alistair raped her, and that if she had gone to the police with Ethan she'd make sure that she had nothing.

It matters what he thinks of Gwen because he's got it in his head that Gwen's some innocent victim when she's not. The breakup ended on Gwen's terms, which was a load of [!@#$%^&*] because Gwen has two HUGE lies over her head that she got away with.

I'm sorry, but I do not see how you can justify Gwen walking up to the door, hearing Theresa scream, then go back to her own bedroom to have sex with Ethan. To make matters even worse, she laughs about it with her mother then subsequently pulls a Sheridan by gaslighting her and claiming that she was lying about it. How can you make what Gwen did okay?

• Members

Teresa DID agree to have sex with Al, and she reneged. She has a right, but we are talking about Al. It was on your screen too. And Teresa also agreed to be his ho if Al would assist in getting her back with Epig. That was onscreen as well. Remember she had on that chicken negligee? She was getting ready to hook him up until Epig was poisoned.

Again, who cares what a rat bastard cheating pig thinks?

I am not justifying Gwen MINDING HER OWN BUSINESS. I think both are disgusting, and Epig is not worth all the humiliation and mutilation both have gone through to get him.

There is a website that has all the transcripts. After the "rape", Teresa told Al she would do ANYTHING to get back Epig. Think back to how it all began. Teresa and Al were outside the mansion, and he was pawing her. She tried to get away as he told her what she needed to do to get back with Epig. Teresa was disgusted at first, but she eventually came around. She was going to have sex with Al, but she could not go through with it. That is when Al took what she promised.

Riddle me this, Batman, how did Teresa get to Al's room? He did not use force until after she changed her mind...

There you have it.

And you have my apologies because the last thing I meant to do was have a long drawn out debate about the garbage show I no longer watch. It just bugs me when I seen convenient "truths" in posts...

I won't bug you anymore about this...

ANDREA

• Members

Gwen was not just "minding her own business". She was letting a rape occur, especially knowing who was being attacked. She specifically turned up the radio in her bedroom so that Ethan wouldn't hear Theresa screaming for help. She went to the door and said "Theresa must be in trouble" then went back into her room to have sex with Ethan so that he wouldn't come to her help. That's not "minding her own business" no matter how much you try to spin it.

Theresa never had any intention of having sex with Alistair. She has said point blank that she wasn't going to sleep with him from the get go. Every time Al tried making a move on her, she pushed him away. That's not exactly someone who's about to have consensual sex and then reneg at the last second.

Theresa wasn't in Alistair's room. She was in her own room and Al barged in to attack her. She was going to LEAVE at that moment when he raped her.

You need to go back and watch that episode because you clearly do not know what you're talking about. Stop trying to make up stuff that didn't happen so you can justify Gwen's behavior.

Archived