The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

LOL um you know that thing that lies in the bedroom, and people lie down on it, some close their eyes and dream, others do.....erm....things on it.....that's called a bed, see? And when you are done doing your...chores, as I call it, then people pass out, and fall into a deep transition state, unaware of their surroundings, eyes closed, that is what sleep is. It's one of the most beautiful things to happen to a man...or woman

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sure, I love me some Rhiannon. I'll PM you the 2 that I can send (the other two have a license on them). I've gotta upload them. Give me a few minutes.

the last one is "Never Again" which I'm sure you have.

• Members

I turn my air conditioner on sometimes in the dead of winter.

I always sleep with a floor fan aimed directly at me, both for the steady noise (can't sleep without it!) and the heat relief. I cannot sleep unless my bedroom is at a certain temperature, LoL. It's like a [!@#$%^&*] igloo.

I can already tell what's going to happen. I'm not going to be able to sleep, because it'll be too hot. Come sunrise, I'm gonna be exhausted as a mofo when everyone else is ready to take up. All day long, I'll be dragging ass until I eventually jump into the lake to cool off, while simultaneously passing out from exhaustion and then I'll drown. Or I'll be eaten by some lake creature.

Archived