DAYS: Ya betta get hip to HER,

• Members

Is a true GEM. SHE KAN ACT HER ASS OFF. If u pay attetion, I DVR my soaps kuz I lead such a busy life. I DVR Y&R, DAYS and just added B&B kuz of Ashley Abbot and Passions to watch sweet and low Chad

But any way, I just watched the scenes when Chelsea found out bout her momma and Nick. MY GOD. She derserves an emmy. She has really kome on a long way. Her chemisrty with Nick is almost unmatched.

Days has the BEST teen set RIGHT NOW ON DAYTIME. I love this Duck charaacter. But I am tired of Shawn and nem being on this island. They are bad parents!!!!!

U know what. Willow has been played so many times I now pity her. Plus shes attacked on these boards relentltsly.

It was so nice to see BO trying to come to terms that he got a bad ass duaghter. Days is getting good again. At least it is good time. And its even better when my aunt mary is in my system

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, Willow hasn't done anything that would require a bunch of people to kill her. EJ has. I think EJ's murder mystery is a definite summer storyline. That may be the thing that crashes Sami's wedding. You know something's going to happen to stop the wedding.

• Members

I am not sure it will stop the wedding but I could definitely see it happening before or after the wedding.

Maybe many people go missing before or during the wedding (a la Nicole and Victor's wedding in 2002) and EJ's "body" is found at the reception or after the wedding. I don't think EJ will really die. He will be believed dead and then will torure his enemies from afar.

• Members

Rachel has definately been impressing me. Chelsea is my favorite character now because of her; she's not a cardboard bad girl, but really trying to move beyond her nistakes. I wanted her to chop down that Willow tree for talking smack.

I hope she can forgive Nick soon.

• Members

I don't know how you could say that. Willow is a troubled young woman who has made a few enemies. EJ is a cartoonish criminal mastermind who had made an enemy of nearly everyone that he has come in contact with.

All I have to say is that EJ had better die. I hate the way Hogan writes him. JER's EJ was much better....and I even liked his chemistry with Sami then. Now he just disgusts me. It's like a day can't pass without him barging into someone's home. KILL him already!

• Members

Willow is not malevolent enough to be the centre of a murder mystery. She is more of an irritation than a threat to most characters. IMO, a Willow "whodunit" would be a damp squib compared to the potential of an Elvis "whodunit".

• Members

I completely agree. Willow's making enemies because she get under people's skins (Bo, Chelsea, Hope, etc.). EJ is making enemies because he is ruining lives (Steve, Kayla, John, Marlena, Sami, Lucas, Willow, etc.).

• Members

Drew and Ponz are right. Willow has not been a big part of this show despite her airtime. She would not be the center of a murder mystery. If she ever is killed and she is still at the state of not a too big character and still supporting, then it would be a quick murder and that's it. EJ is the complete opposite. There would be a big whodunnit with him. Huge actually.

Archived