MUST-SEE: B&B's huge BH-party bash

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd love it if Ariane Zuker did some schmoozing at the party and wangled a role on the show. I loved her (eventually) as Nicole on Days and the show needs a sexy young villainess now they've decided to turn Donna into an old maid. In fact if they wanted to recast Jennifer Gareis with Zuker, I wouldn't complain.

I'm surprised Sarah Buxton turned up after being unceremoniously fired twice :lol:

There's plenty of old school stars I'd loved to have seen though if only to see what they look like nowadays - Maggie, Jessica, Sly, Dylan, Jasmine, Michael, Margo, Bill, oldKristen, oldFelicia, Beth, Katie, oldDonna, oldStorm, Sheila, Connor, Grant, Deacon, Kimberly etc etc etc

As far as the looks go, what a surprise to see Susan Flannery's opted not to go too dressy ;) Most of them look stunning though. Not sure about Hunter Tylo's hair and Winsor Harmon's wife is not what I pictured. I guess I imagined some blonde Brooke-a-like.

• Members

Isn't it ironic or bad of us to be surprised when soap star wives look totally different when we imagined? Sorta like I felt when I first saw a pic of Peter Bergman's wife. Sometimes it shows that not always Hollywood's looks-role model is reality. As for Winsor's wife. Dare I say, she was a bit slimmer in the past so I was surprised as well. But Harmon seems to be a very lovable pal in real life and totally into wife & kinds. They make a cute couple.

Speaking of actors who were missing at the bash and who still have contact with the show: Victor Alfieri (ex-Gio) wasn't there as well. He never had a big role but was said to come by at the studio every once in a while.

As for Ashley Cafagna aka little Miss Kimberly Queen of Withcraft and Stalkery (who gained a soft spot in my heart during the last part of her run), she is an extremely devout Christian for some years now and would have fainted or died eventually seeing Ariane Zuker. Um wait, maybe she did and that's why we don't have any pics of her. LOL!

What I totally forgot to mention: Joanna Johnson! She left B&B in 1994 looking exactly the same. No smurgery and still stunningly beautiful with the exact same looks as 13 years ago. Hugs and kisses to this writer turned actress who probably now lives a comfy life by her "Hope&Faith" income...

• Members

Live images from the red carpet!!! Apparently foreign TV networks were at the party and did some interviewing...

Here is some stuff from Germany's B&B broadcaster.

Lesley-Anne Down was smoking sth. - Her humming B&B's theme is SO :lol: ...

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/inhalt/21/0...57749-5,00.html

You gotta love John McCook. At his age, please let me be so debonair and gentle as he is.

Plus: Jack Wagner Interview.

It seems Kristina Wagner pulled a Flea (FYI: Kristina Wagner's character on GH deserted her children and ran off some years ago) :o

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/inhalt/16/0...57232-0,00.html

Archived