GH: Thursday, March 15

• Members

Wow! It is so good to be spoiler free! I had no idea what Spinelli found out! And when he revealed to Lulu that Liz is having Jason's baby, I was like :o :o :o

And now MAXIE will learn the truth?!?! This is sooo great!

Although, Lucky and Liz family scenes were great and I don't want to see it broken into pieces, but I do think the truth must come out before the wedding, even though I don't think that will happen.

Mr. Craig is back! :o Why did he come back to attack Nikolas?!

Maxie, Coop and Logan became a small team of baddies. :) I like the three of them.

Thursday was a good show!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i would've like to see less of the carjackers.. but yesterday was enjoyable with cooper, maxie and logan n scrubs etc..

i was ROTFL when Maxie was all sweet to Spinelli.

maybe they'll do Georgie & Spinelli.

I'm hoping Lulu rips into Jason and she better tell her brother!

and dont get me started on the stupid emmys.. and freakin cbs.

• Members

I agree. Jax/Carly/Sonny is really annoying right now. The worst story, IMO.

I did like it, though, when Jason yelled at Carly to mind her business! I was really happy, cause DOES need to mind her own business... yes, Jason is her best friend and all, but still...

• Members

Can we have ONE day without Scummy and Snarly on the show? Please?

Sam's breathey voice -- oy. Maybe it's just me but it seems to have gotten worse. If she gets any quieter, only stray dogs will be able to pick up her voice.

I love Lucky & liz and I'm so glad Mr. Craig is back -- and tied to the Cassadines for the moment! I would love to see Sebastian Roche and Nancy Lee Grahn in scenes.

• Members

yup that's true.

i have never liked jason & carly's relationship.. and never will because i was a big time J&R fan.. so I will never lke carzilla ever.

and i'm really looking forward to this nikolas/robin/craig/alexis s/l.

• Members

I feel like I will burn in hell for thinking this, but I have enjoyed Maxie and Storm's snarky portrayal quite a bit since the hostage crisis. I HATED her with Lucky, but now she is kind of entertaining.

The three schemers are fun to watch. She will never be as good an actress as Lynn Herring, but the banter on Thursday reminded me of the Scott/Lucy plotting of years ago. Logan kind of resembles Scotty doesn't he?

• Members

They were fun to watch! :D

I can't wait to see today's episode and see if Maxie reads about Jason being Liz's baby's father. I don't think she will read it though...

And for you remark on Logan resembling Scotty... well, I'm hoping that Scotty is the missing Daddy that Logan is looking for.. :)

Archived