DAYS: SOW Spoilers

• Members

SOW:

Judi Evans is excited about coming back as Adrienne She speaks about it in both SOD & SOW. Wally Kurth said on the record that he hasn't been asked back, at least not yet. JE says it will be so great to act with Stephen Nichols, Matt Ashford and Mary Beth Evans again

Sneak Peeks

Week of March 19

Chelsea accuses Willow of setting the fire at Bo's.

EJ confronts Celeste about conspiring with Sami.

Billie stands up for Chelsea.

Gabby destroys Belle and Shawn's letter to Roman.

Can't Miss - Fri. Mar. 23 - Lucas discovers the blank lab report Nick gave Sami.

Week of March 26

EJ and Phillip come to an agreement re: Shawn and Belle.

Hope breaks into Willow's room at the YWCA.

Kate and Chelsea decide to throw Sami a shower.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=84785

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The next two weeks are looking good. I heard the Hope spoiler already and I like it. I know Hope makes a little discovery in there so that will be interesting.

The Philip/EJ spoiler sounds great. I knew when EJ mentioned Shawn we were headed somewhere. The more this becomes an umbrella tale the better it will be.

Happy about Judi Evans!! :D

• Members

Phillip/EJ makes me nervous, since I'm opposed to the Dimeras having their fingers in everything (if these new newbies are owned by the Dimeras I might have to stop watching and following the show).

But Hope kicking ass kicks ass. And EJ vs. Celeste- that'll be awesome. I love Celeste.

• Members

Thankfully we know about the huge wedding already and so I'm not biting my fingernails about Lucas finding the blank amnio lab report. Just wonder if he gets the truth or Sami slides past with another lie.

Interesting how Hope finds out about Willow being the catburgular/arsonist....if she figures it out that's one thing, but if Chelsea put her wise, will that complicate things? Not too delighted about this one but hope for the best.

Archived