AMC: Friday

• Members

OMG, alwaysAMC can you get any cooler? Everytime I think it's impossible you prove me wrong!!!

DAMN.!!! Thanks.

I'llHAVE to watch this after grabbing a bite to eat though. I can't wait though! Oh, this is so exciting!!!

Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JR sincere? :o When? When he allowed that camera to stay in Josh's bedroom? Babe wasn't cheating then... or maybe when he took that photo of Babe in bed with Zoe? He doesn't have a sincere bone in his body, and I don't think he has a clue of what love is. Right now he's so racked with guilt that he EARNED, he doesn't know which end is up. Babe makes dumb moves, but her motives are no where near as vile as JR's. She isn't trying to torture him, she wants a good life for her son, and if it causes JR pain then so be it. If the shoe was on the other foot, JR would be trying to cause her as much pain as possible in the process; on purpose and enjoying every moment of it. <_<

• Members

Perhaps but when you know the guy's character and history from day one and he's connected to core families, seen his personality change ever since SHE entered his life, seen him blamed not only for HIS actions but for hers, AND have to endure endless monologues on how saintly she is when she screws him over FIRST and then is somehow made to be the victim in the end? even though from day 1 she's been a liar and a cheat when it took him a LONG time to jump into the game with her? Well then I can totally understand (because I am with them haha) how some people are beyond sick of it and her at this point.

JR had no obligation to get that camera out. He didn't ask for it to be put there and if he can use it so be it. Not to mention she lies as easily as she breathes (maybe even easier) so unless there was a neon sign on her forhead how would he know she wasn't still cheating? because she said so? She's a pathological liar her word means less than dirt. She also said there would be no more lies and minutes later told Adam her mother would never cheat, she also said she would stay away from Josh and kisses him multiple times after and took multiple gifts. She lies and JR has every right to be angry about that fact. I hate this groveling he's doing. She wants a good life with her son when it's convenient his father spends a heck of a lot more time with him than she does. And good for JR for taking that picture. With her history only her stupid self would allow a man she snuck in the house to get in bed WITH her and no matter WHO he/she is it didn't work. Either it's a straight male or a Lesbian woman and I find it hard to believe ANY person would appreciate their spouse (especially one that has cheated twice and attemted to cheat four times) would be thrilled with it (and BTW she didn't even tell JR he was there, she snuck him in).

And it's been 4 years of Babe "not trying to toture him" yet it seems to me whether she tries to or not she DOES. Unprovoked I may add so it would make more sense that he'd be pissed at her. Since she throws the first blow over and over and then cries about any retaliation from it. I said it before and I'll say it again, any alcoholic that chooses her for a support system is doomed. JR better stick to AA and Babe going to some sort of cheating spouses/pathological liar treatment wouldn't hurt but then she'd have to believe she wasn't God's gift to the world which I suspect will take a very long time.

• Members

I dunno I thought ti was too short to be boring. This is the kinda stuff Agnes Nixon was known for (ie the 1970 groundbreaking episode of One Life to Live where they filmed a real meeting, with the storyline actor added in, of youths who were drug addicts in recovery) but that AMC has not given us for ages--back when Bianca was going thru rape crisi counselling it would annoy me so much that they'd stop filming as soon as she'd enter the meeting

• Members

OK, I just watched this episode last night. I was more interested in the female-to-male TGs (maybe because we hear less about them).

I hope this doesn't get taken the wrong way, but I found the Asian female TG SO ANNOYING! That voice! My feelings have nothing to do with race and I would find that voice annoying if the person was either male or female. I guess I enjoy the less flamboyant people. I like the group leader. I've seen her on "Larry King Live".

Archived