• Members

LOL Bellcurve! I loved how Seneca said, "Well she only drank one bottle so thats okay..."

They just glossed over it like it was no big deal. She is a fabulous pregnant woman though. She still is wearing her heels, drinking, this is hilarious.

I must say the writers strike is much better than I expected. It started off bad, but they know what they're doing now. I just hate they wrote off Rose. :( LOVING all the bits of Delia and this thing with Jack. I just can't wait for Joe's sorry ass to be revealed.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A quick comment about Faith/Jill before next week begins.

Faith's behavior has been absolutely reprehensible! Jill is trying to reach out to this woman, and she is behaving like a child. Jill didn't steal Frank from Faith (she does not have to). I was really disgusted watching Jill run off AGAIN because of Faith. It's not right.

Poor Roger!

ANDREA

• Members

I am so mad they are bumping it to one hour on the weekends. UGH.

I get back into both AW and RH and Frons does this to me. I'm so pissed. I hope this backfires on him ... it seems to be as everyone is very up in arms about this.

• Members

I really hope the new schedule doesn't work out for Soapnet. I hate the way they are ditching DTS for Primetimes shows that haven't even been off the air very long.

As far as Kim getting drunk, I bet the effects of alcohol on pregnancy wasn't really known at the time or at least wasn't as well known as it is now. Can you even imagine a scene like that airing today? Not to mention having a character that plays a doctor act like it's no big deal.

I think Faith needs to forget Frank and pay more attention to Jim. I do feel sorry for Faith, but it's time to let go before she ends up angry and bitter for keeps.

• Members

Why are all these men trying to hit on a woman who is 7 months pregnant? Better yet, why didn't Kim say, "back off, I'm going to be giving birth anyday now"? <_<

I felt bad for Siobohn when she failed her test. I bet Joe was secretly relieved though. I bet Joe is going to be kicking himself for giving Jack a job soon enough. :P I cannot wait for him to get his.

Archived