GH: Moday, March 5th 2007

• Members

Today on GH:

Scott (to Dillon and Lulu): I'm sorry. It's just that I lost my PDA. (Scott takes Alan's letter) What's this letter you have here?

Patrick (on the phone, with Robin there): Okay. Thanks for calling.

Carly (to Sonny): How could you use the boys to spy on my relationship with Jax?

Liz (to Jason): You said you'd let Lucky raise the baby. Have you changed your mind?

Discuss! :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Manny, "GH & DAYS are your Soaps"? What happend to Y&R, is the LML style not your thing?

Sorry, first in this thread is already off topic. Anyway i'm glad you like GH and i hope it stays that way for a long time.

• Members

Wow! I can't believe someone noticed that! LoL Yeah, I am totally into GH now! I love it! And YR totally lost me... nothing really interests me over there anymore... :(

Anyway, lets not do off topic.. I still didn't watch today's GH, but I'll comment as soon as I watch.. :)

• Members

Okay, so I got to watch it now...

It was kinda boring.. but there were some fun stuff...

Sonny and Carly are sooooo boring. They are having the same conversations over and over again. Jax is too good for Carly, because she clearly still wants Sonny, but is trying to convince herself that she doesn't and she's using Jax to prove it to herself. Hopefully, Jax will realize this soon and just dump her. And she is so self involved! She bursts into Sonny's office, wanting Jason to come with her to the Dominican Republic, totally forgetting that his father just died! I still like Laura Wright, but Carly is not a character I like.

Maxie and Coop are really cute. Maybe it's because they met in such an unsual way, but I am really looking forward seeing them more! The thing that crossed my mind... maybe Craig will learn about Coop working at the MetroCourt and will come back for him! To expose him or whatever... it could be fun! :)

I'm happy for Patrick that he is HIV negative. They are really sweet together. But I was a bit bored in the beginning of the episode with them, but then he came back with the flowers and all and it was really nice scene when she realized that she was worrying over nothing and that he really does love her. But hopefully they soon get something more interesting to do then fighting over a couch lol

Julie Marie Berman is soooo wonderful. She is so natural while acting. I could watch her do anything. And she's really beautiful. Scott Clifton is also good and I like seeing them together in a scene, but I'm not sure I'd like them romantically involved. Dillon doesn't seem like a person that I would put Lulu with. She needs someone more adventurous and maybe even more dangerous... lol

Luke and Scott were acting like high school boys today. But I found Scott's line about Tracy funny and Dillon's reacting was good... lol

I LOVED the last few days with Lucky and Liz and their come back to each other. I really did! But I hate the fact that Liz is lying to Lucky and is asking Jason to lie to everyone too. This will blow up in her face. And she will lose Lucky. And I don't like that. But I do believe that Liz is doing this for Lucky's sake.

PS. Does Jason ever smile?

• Members

Well, it's March so we're going to be in a lull for a few weeks after a stellar month. Do I like it? No, but I can't complain too much since the show did actually act like February was a sweeps month.

I am not invested in Sonny and Carly part 23. It's over. It's tired. And I'm tired of Laura Wright's "acting" throughout this whole storyline.

I'm bored with Julie Berman.

I'm bored with Robin and Patrick.

I'm bored with Kiko Ellsworth already and totally miss Gomez Warren.

I'm bored with Tony Geary's yelling. He needs Genie Francis back NOW!

I am looking forward to Alan's memorial, tomorrow. I'm sad about Stuart Damon, but at least the veteran character's departure is being given SOME fanfare. Much better than Julia Barr's Brooke just up and disappearing on AMC.

Archived