AMC: SOD Scoops

• Members

http://p206.ezboard.com/fbabeandbiancafanf...picID=974.topic

Late-Breaking News

AMC: Kendall's pregnant!

Last week was a rough one for Zach & Kendall, but this week, Mr. Slater rescues his missus from the clutches of his nefarious, serial-killing father - and when they get back to PV, more good news awaits.

At the start of the week, Alexander stands poised to off his daughter-in-law. "He has a dart strapped to her neck with a ribbon & all he has to do is hit a button and it'll shoot the poison ionside of her," says Alicia Minshew (Kendall). "Those were scary scenes for me because Ronald Guttman (Alexander) is such a good actor & so intense - and I was tied to a balcony & really couldn't move."

But during the father/son showdown, "Zach beats the crap out of him," AM grins. "He doesn't kill him, but he definitely beats the crap out of him. Then Ryan & Tad show up & they untie Kendall, but Zach saved her life. They've saved each other's really."

Then it's back to Pine Valley they go, and there, Kendall reunites with her brother & Babe. Picks up Minshew:"Kendall starts feeling nauseous and Babe & Josh are like,'Whoa, you know what it could be? You could be pregnant.' And Kendall's like, "What? No way. God, no, not with all of this crazy stuff that's been happening.' But she goes home & takes a pregnancy test & it's positive.

"The first person she tells is Bianca,'' previews the actress. "It's a happy scene, like 'Oh, my God, I'm pregnant!' She's pregnant w/ Zach's baby, which I think is awesome. I love it. I don't know what's going to happen; I have no clue if it's going to go full-term. I just know that right now they want to cement Zach & Kendall through this child.

How does the daddy-to-be take the news? "His response is to be freaked out at first, but ultimately he's really happy," say AM. "Really happy. It's a moment of joy for these two, which is so long-awaited."

Casting About/Grapevine:

In a move that may not come as music to the ears of longtime AMC fans, show sources say that its storyline focus on younger characters will increase in a bid to snare a younger audience.

VCR Alert:

On Friday, March 9, an eavesdropping Erica catches wind of Josh & Babe's scheme to flee PV forver. Will she make a move to interfere in her son's plan?...On Tuesday, March 13, JR tries to convince Babe that he's a changed man.

Thumbs Down!

AMC:Where is the love?

The estrangement between Jackson & Erica has been poorly handled - viewers are unsure why the couple is divorce court-bound.

Soaps' Quirkiest Characters

AMC: Del Henry (Alec Musser)

(From SOD Online - Save the Date -

ALL MY CHILDREN

Who: Walt Willey (Jack)

What: Appearance.

When: Saturday, March 10, 2007 at 9:00 p.m.

Where: Hilton Garden Inn, 110 South Avenue, Staten Island, NY.

How: Please call (718) 477-2400 for ticket information.

Who: Jeff Branson (Jonathan), Melissa Claire Egan (Annie), & Chrishell Stause (Amanda).

What: Meet & Greet Appearance to benefit The Gabriel Project.

When: Saturday, April 21, 2007 from 12:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Check in begins at 11:00 a.m.

Where: The Mahogany Grille at the Omni Majestic Hotel, 1019 Pine Street, St. Louis, MO 63101.

How: Tickets are $70.00 which includes a full lunch buffet, unlimited soft drinks, dessert, coffee & tea. For details on how to purchase tickets (online or via check/money order) please visit this website:

www.fourthhourproductions.com/stlouis.html

Questions can be sent to [email protected]

or you can call 201.233.0281. A room block has been set up at the Omni Majestic Hotel for $139.00 (Deluxe King) or $149.00 (Deluxe Doubles) per night. For hotel reservations, please call the hotel at 1-800-400-1700 and refer "The Gabriel Project." )

What Will Happen:

Josh's plan leaves Babe speechless.

Bianca supports Zoe as she sets out on a new beginning.

Erica gets the cat out of the bag to get what she wants.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES a Zendall baby. I didn't think that they (the writers) would do it. I know one thing they had better make this baby go to term and live. And now that Hannah (Ethan's mother) is coming at the end of March, she had better not do anything to Kendall and the baby OR ELSE.... :angry::angry:

• Members

Yeah, after Dixie and Babe's funeral - there was a service/reception thing at Wildwind...Zoe was afraid to go bc she was dressed as a woman and didn't want to step on anyone's shoes as it was a sad day....but Bianca convinced her to go. Well everyone was nice and considerate to her except Del. He made a few comments and definitely made things uncomfortable and then Zoe left. Amanda gave him a hard time about it.

Archived