DAYS: Friday Febaury 16.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the same thing Roman is going through right now. Chelsea has a bad track record, just like Sami. It's only obvious that Bo and Roman would believe what they see in writing over their daughter's words. They have been disappointed too many times in the past to believe. It's a sad case of crying wolf.

• Members

Im sorry Drew but I have to disagree with you. First off, Bo never turned his back on Chelsea back then so why would he do it now all of a sudden? Secondly, I think the difference between Sami and Chelsea is that Sami is an adult where as Chelsea is just a teenager. I don't care how bad your child is I firmly believe that you don't turn your back on them. Bo is an idiot I am sorry. I can't believe he thinks she was working with Patrick. I think its absolutely insane to think that about her. All I know is Chelsea has certainly changed her act and her going to great lenghts to help her brother proves just that. Not to mention if it wasn't for Chelsea, Bo would have never got to Hope that day she gave birth. I just find it truely disgusting he act that way toward Chelsea. She's just a kid.

• Members

But Chelsea did help Patrick. She was the one that came up with the island and made Abby talk Hope into going. Did she talk to Patrick first to get the location? I forget that part. I don't blame Bo, he has been screwed and part of Chelsea's redemption is all of her bad deeds coming out.

• Members

Truth be told this eppy hasn't held my attention at all. I've been watching alot more Y&R and AMC than today's eppy. I dunno, I guess I'm really only interested in On the Run, and the DiMera story.

But holy cow, was Abby hot today..that girl is beautiful.

• Members

Bo turned his back on Chelsea before. He did it back in August after finding out about the whole email incident. I think he still holds alot of anger over everything that went down with Zack's death and how he covered for her and that led to months worth of problems with Hope. That is why he keeps her on a short leash. Between all that and all her past lies and schemes, it's hard for him to believe her. Like Bo said, why would Patrick lie given that he has nothing to gain except causing trouble for the Brady's but Patrick wasn't that hell bent on holding a grudge towards Bo and Hope. I don't like the randomness but I totally understand why Bo reacted as he did.

• Members

I also can't stand up for Bo here. She's deserved it in the past, but he's not only missing that she didn't call him and tell him what Patrick told her to to tell him, but instead telling him the truth, but the fact that the wife that has been unable to see past Chelsea being Zach's murderess up until now and the fact that she put her neck out on the line for her brother, Bo's son. I don't care about his temper. Today was over the line and, arguably, out of character. Not even Bo would be that blind by anger. It's like Billie said to Nick today. What's done is done. Has she done anything lately to threaten them? No. So, why fly off the handle? This whole thing was entirely out of place.

MABBY! :wub: X 1000000000 This is why they are so good for each other. The writers painted it perfectly. Yes, Max and Mimi are nice together. However, Max is not the hero type. He's lost trying to be a grand protector, no matter how much he wants to be, because he can ahrdly save himself half the time. Enter Abby, the little girl turning into a young woman who pulls him back from the edge of every cliff judt when he thinks it's hopeless. That is poetic;that is what you call a supercouple. When I say supercouple, I don't ever mean destined or fated. I just mean that they just fit. That's makes a supercouple.

Going back to Bo and Hope and Chelsea, Between Chelsea and Hope, I was getting rather teary today. On a normal, everyday episode. That is amazing.

• Members

My comments on the rest of the show...

Love Hope sticking up for Chelsea. I disagree with many on the Bo issue and think it was in character but the ending where he refused to give her another chance even after Hope's pleas pissed me off. He cooled off and still didn't listen to reason. I hope this little Bo/Chelsea conflict is over fast.

MABY WERE AWESOME!! Loved their scenes. Just perfect. We are witnessing the birth of a supercouple. Benson looked great today.

Loved Billie/Nick/Chelsea. All the actors were good. I was heartbroken when Chelsea kicked Nick out. Loved the Billie/Chelsea chat.

Solid show and a solid way to end the week. I want more action next week though. This was a nice week but the ante needs to be upped a bit.

• Members

-Oh, Max, just tell that b*tch (Mimi) to take a hike. You belong with Abby! Ashley Benson looks hot dirty :P:D Is she legal yet? I don't know the month, but I know she turns 18 this year. You tell him, Abby. He needs you! He needs you more than even he knows. :)

Archived