AMC: Thursday

• Members

I could watch Erica/Babs/Jack all day - this is hilarious. Erica to Jack: "You might need a rabies shot now!"

Bobbie Eakes, Jacob Young, David Canary, and Ambyr C. are doing a GREAT job of acting today in the Chandler mansion. I'm really impressed with Colby actually - she is crying and showing great emotion. She keeps improving.

That was funny when Zach was telling Tad that Ethan's mom was nothing but nice and if she saw a bird with a broken wing, she'd put it in a box and save it's life. LOL at Tad's response: "Well maybe she's the one who broke the wing" - the delivery by MEK was just hilarious and you could tell Thorsten and MEK wanted to laugh after that.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bobbie Eakes is on fire. She is awesome. Krystal is becoming one of my favorite characters. She let JR have it and it was soo freakin' deserved. JR needs to pay for what he did and Krystal's lines at the end of today's show were excellent and so great to hear. She is my voice on the show and It was a joy just to listen to her rant off at JR for torturing her daughter.

The rest of the show sucked. Boring Zendell. Tad not caring about Dixie's death on the day of her funeral is just aggrevating. Colby, Barabara and Erica acting so self centered on the day of two womens funeral's is just tacky.

I did love Annie and Ryan thou.

• Members

I was so frustrated by today's show. How dare Krystal get on her soap box? Her moral indignation is laughable. She is a complete [!@#$%^&*] who aided Babe in her actions. The way she sounded off about JR's blackmail was ludicrous. Neither her or Babe are sweet innocents who got caught up in JR's tangled web. Self righteousness is not her color. She cheated on Adamn, but yet assumes the banner of moral ethics?! She blackmailed Adam into marriage! Her speech meant nothing to me because she simply excused all of Babe's faults and threw all the blame on JR. Bbe repeatedly went back to JR for more abuse and whored herself around.

And the nerve of this woman ordering JR out of his own home and demanding custody of Little Adam?! Oooh. I just wanted to reach my hand through the T.V.

What Krystal deserves:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9512/slaplm0.gif

• Members

Yep, erica/jeff have started.lol Its bittersweet revenge for d/e fans. I think most of it will air tomorrow. Erica/Binks have a showdown tomorrow. Normally I would be on binks side, but since she treats babe better than her own mother I really can't be on her side, when babe has an affair she praises it, but when erica has one she's the devil in prada, I don't like binks giving hell to one person and not the other. I don't care if she's related to erica, having an affair is wrong.

• Members

You gotta love how the rest of the town has pretty much forgotten Babe's death. I figured they'd be mourning the great Babe all week.

I felt some sympathy (lots actually) for Krystal earlier this week and today she just lost all her points with me. The crap coming forth from her mouth was disgusting. Quit calling it a goodbye kiss!!! A kiss with the man you cheated with is always more than that to your husband. She deserved to be tossed out on her hind parts. What crap.

Kwak is still excusing Babe. Typical.

Once again the AMC law dictates that Careys are love and righteous even while cheating, and lying about another child's paternity. All the while JR is evul and twisted for wanting to rid his life of an unfaithful wife.

JR using his son as leverage was cold, but it's what JR/Babe do. They both made that mess.

• Members

I liked Bianca but even I think she is getting to self righteous lately. She needs to calm down. She has bashed all of her relations since she has been back. She has attacked Erica, Josh, Kendell and is now going to chew her mother out for sleeping with Jeff. I think Erica is wrong as two left shoes but Bianca needs to dial down the self righteous attitude. She's like Robin from GH.

• Members

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or rub this in. It's so bittersweet, yeah, that's the right word. Jeff and Erica make me sick. But anyone with eyes knew this was coming, and that J&E wouldn't last. But this isn't how I wanted it to end. Or should I say who I wanted her to cheat with.LOL ;) No really, I almost, almost, feel for the Jerica fans...almost.

• Members

LOL yep. But I knew all this was coming anyway, and I still don't really want it, so it's just, bah. I still would have perfered her to have cheated wtih David, or hell, some random day player hottie would have done the job. Why Jeff? :angry:

Archived