GL: Week of February 12

• Members

So I'll start a topic....what does everyone think so far??

- Beth Chamberlain you are my girl!! I look forward to seeing where she goes from here and I hope it is not the backburner, BC is shining in this storyline!!!

- Doris! OYE! Doris!!! I love you more and more. She is going to be a hoot in the Spaulding clan!!!

Thoughts?? Share...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Doris Wolf is soooo far over the top that I just can't see her being around for very long. She and Ashley are just what GL needs -- comedic relief --- so hopefully she'll be around for a while. Asking Beth to return the wedding ring was priceless.

• Members

Really good episode. I feel so bad for Cassie, she is going to really lose it soon. I cheered for Josh when he poored the champaigne over Alan.(I would have done the same) And I have to say for as much as I hate Alan and want him to get atleast a little of what he deserves, I think he should have taken his chances in jail as opposed to marrying Doris.

• Members

Doris is hilarious!! I love her and I thought Beth was crazy...but she has her beat by a mile and a half!! I hope they find a way to intergrate her into more stories and into the Spaulding home!! The ring scene and telling Beth 9:00 o'clock was fine!! I wonder how she had Ashlee, or has it already been said. She said it was her first wedding!!!

Archived