DAYS: SOD Tidbits

• Members

Credit goes to Deb at TBN

http://www.network54.com/Forum/222985/mess...idbits..........

Fath talks about qutting. She says 2006 was a weird year for her losing her best friend, going through a break up and having her sister move out there. Many things factored into her decision to leave. She wants to know what it will be like having to stress about what will happen each day.

The departure of Jason and Kyle also had minor influences on it. Jason gave her the best year on the show and when he left a big piece of her broke off. She is grateful they gave her the story with Darin. She wants to do other things. Its not about her wanting to become famous or anything of that stature. Its about wanting to do something different.

Days will always be in her heart. If she never books another acting job then so be it. She is grateful for what she has been given so far.

Real life status:

A bit on dispelling the rumors that Brandon Beemer and Lance Bass are an item. Its untrue but yes they are friends. Lance even stated that Brandon is straight.

VCR alert:

2/15: Philip tells Belle he still loves her and wants to resume their life together.

2/16: Mabby admit they have crushes on each other.

What will happen:

-Chelsea kisses the wrong man

-Steve is determined to go after his enemy

-Valentines Day proves to be extra special for Lumi

HOTN: MBE, SN and Steve and Kayla

In the summary for the week it mentions that onboard the ship, Claire gets seasick so they call the ship’s doctor who realizes she doesn’t have immunization stamps.

Sound off:

Letter from Bope fans about being outraged that they have hit the sidelines.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Peace out, Farah! :D

I think it's hilarious that when a straight guy has a gay friend, then his sexuality is questioned. What a great world we live in. :rolleyes:

Philip still loves Belle! I'm hoping we get to see Jay and Martha romantically. Their fighting chemistry is great. They would do wonders as a real couple. And with Willow being pregnant with Shawn's child, I can see Belle being turned off by Shawn and moving right into Philip's arms. Or they could go the route where Philip gains full custody of Claire and the only way he'll allow Belle to see her, is if she marries him. ;)

MABBY begins next week! :D :D :D I'm so glad it states that they both declare their crushes. Finally, Max can stop denying his feelings for the "younger girl." This storyline is going to be so sweet! I can't wait.

Hogan is a genius! He inserts reality into Salem. Had Reilly been writing, the immunization roadblock would never come up. This would be something happened in real life. You go Hogan!

BOPE fans are always complaining when their couple is reunited. Then, when they break them up, they're pissed. It's a never ending story.

• Members

I love how Farrah is now trying to make this sounds like she "quit" and "is leaving DAYS" when in fact she changed her mind at the last second and tried to stay and the TPTB showed her the door!!

Goodbye and good riddance Farrah.....also maybe to you that year with Jason Cook was your best year on DAYS, but to the rest of us, it was like someone drilling nails into our brains every day of the week!

As for BOPE fans being pissed about Bo and Hope seeminly being snuck onto the backburner....RAISE SOME HELL...Bo & Hope should NEVER be a backburner couple...I too have been concerned about their lack of airtime...I really am missing them (despite the huge 2006 they had).

• Members

Good for Brandon Beemer for being friends and nothin' else with Lance. For years, I had a straight best friend and it wasn't until after highschool that I found out that people thought we were the highschool's first openly out gay couple! He was immediately labeled gay by association with me. It's stupid how people think a hetero guy can't be good friends with a homo.

• Members

Sounds good.

I had the feeling that Philip wanted Belle back deep down. I just know he is going to use Claire to get her back too.

Goodbye FF. I just love how she makes it sound like it was her decision to leave for good when two weeks we heard she changed her mind.

As for Bo and Hope, I am upset they aren't on either but they had a huge 2006 and Bo was on quite frequently last month. If they are still backburnered in March, I will worry. I don't mind it right now.

• Members

I can't buy Max declaring his crushing on Abby when he is still hot for Mimi. Disgusting. I don't like Max. He is soooooooooo wrong for Abby. I hope this "crushing" is determined to be a mistake they both soon realize.

Actually, I'm not missing Bo and Hope and wouldn't mind their departure for a time. I'm still angry about Hope turning on Bo, believing Patrick over him and have not forgiven her for that. We've not even seen them work through that stage of their lives or rejoice that doodlebug is their biological child together or even named her. They haven't even been anchors for their wild seed, Shawn and support his evading the law instead of standing up for his legal rights. Sick.

It is interesting to think there will be movement in Steve's background story that will involve John and Marlena, too. I'm looking forward to that.

And, is there a hint here that Stefano isn't a lost cause for Days? I'm conflicted now, because EJ is so the young Stefano and don't know if JM's return would take away from that. Maybe not.

Sometimes I think JER is still headwriter.

• Members

You mean.......behind your backs....you both were The Ambiguously Gay Duo?

I'm just playing. IA with you 1,000%. My old job was like that. If someone siad hi to a gay man or woamn, that automatically made them gay by association.

Live and let live....why is that so damn hard?

FF kills me tryingt o act like she was not told "No, dear. You nade a big deal about leaving. Take it light."

Hopefully this will teach her to not disrespect where she is. I hope this also a lesson for alot of the younger set not only on Days, but on other shows. Do your job, complain when you have to, but be thankful of where you are. :)

Archived