Sally Field dating "Brothers and Sisters" Co-Star

R!ck

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANKFULLY, we have some anti-Dally activists here! I can chime in with more than emoticons.

If it's true, WATCH OUT, girlfriend, because Dave's still young, and I'm not judging him, but for a young guy like that, he's probably NOT going to marry you. I know a couple of guys who've been in this situation and trust me, girl, you are probably his MILF, if not GILF. He'll find someone his own age to settle down and raise a family with. So you won't be poppin' out any baby Annabelles, Ms. Field!

• Members

For the Anti-Dally posters, do you find it okay for michael douglas to be married to catherine zeta jones? I find this alot on these soap boards, people hatin on older women dating younger men, but don't have a problem with older men dating younger women. Because the older women dating the younger men seems to voiced alot and usually negatively. I really hate that double standard, I just want to know peoples opinions so don't mistake this for angry post.

• Members

For the record, I don't have a problem with either the older man/younger woman or older woman/younger man scenarios. But we're talking about two people who play mother and son on a weekly tv series. Combine that with the obvious age difference, and that's what bothers me.

Archived