Britney Spears' Aunt Dies?

Actor87

• Members

According to Britney's official Myspace page, fans are sending their condolences in the aftermath of Britney's aunts' death. I searched online and found nothing, but if this is true, I am severely disappointed in Britney. Okay: bare with me. My great aunt's boyfriend's family is somehow related to Britney. My great aunt and her boyfriend even went to Kentwood to stay with Britney's extended family over the holidays (though they never saw Britney).

Anyways, according to my great aunt's boyfriend, Britney's aunt has had some really serious heart problems in the past few years and neither Lynne nor Britney would lend a helping hand. Okay...now with that said, you think "Why should she help? I'm sure they can pay their own medical bills". Right?

But they can't. According to my great aunt's boyfriend, they were living in a run-down shack, were always getting certain things cut of..like water, heat, etc., and were always driving back and forth to various crummy medical institutions.

So if what I'm reading is true, then I am extremely disappointed in Britney. If my aunt was dying and I had enough money to help them with medical bills AND help her secure treatment from a worthwhile medical facility, I would in a heartbeat. I have just always thought of it like this...if I'm ever famous, no matter how famous or anything that I may get, I will always contribute to my family, my friends, my community...back home. I will never forget where I came from!

On another note, there are reports circulationg over the Internet that say K-Fed has allegedly (personally) urged Britney to seek help/treatment from a rehab facility of some sort. Here's a snippet from: http://fametastic.co.uk

*sigh* The drama continues.

Thoughts, everyone?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We don't personally know the family situation, so what really happened is only known to the Spears family.

In my own personal experience, I have a half sister that I do not talk to. She purely and simply is trash and she's had her kids taken away from her and her husband several times, and were featured in a local newspaper because they were living in filth. My dad has helped her many times and she doesn't appreciate, and worse, doesn't learn. So I simply cut her out of my life.

Its possible that Britney's aunt did something to the family and it couldn't be forgiven.

As for K-Fed, a source close to "Star" Magazine? Um, yeah. I'll take that with a grain of salt. :lol:

Archived