Isaiah Washington goes to a psychological facility

EricaKane70

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This whole story is repulsive spin! ABC should've learned from The View fiasco to just tell the truth. The ONLY reason Isaiah is seeing help now is because otherwise he'll lose his job. Why didn't he go see GLAAD in October when this happened? And notice the press mainly focused on Patrick Dempsey being strangled (which alone is reason to fire him), not the awful slur and forcing T.R. Knight out of the closet.

The fact that he denied it again at the Golden Globes should've sealed his fate. It was like he was taunting T.R. and saying, "Yes I'm going to lie about it and what will you do?" Even the use of the word "faggot" was repulsive. Washington is sick and a homophobic freak! ABC needs to fire his sorry ass.

• Members

I can't believe how stupid Shonda Rhimes is when one bad (and not exactly integral) apple is ruining the entire working atmosphere. This is basically an attempt to turn Washington's machismo related homophobia into some kind of "pity me" psychological disorder, switching the victims from being Dempsey and Knight to himself. He's not insane, he's ignorant and arrogant and the only way for him to learn is to come crashing down to earth with his walking papers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

so oin other mbs and in the news and media i cant belive there is even a debate going on about this.

he called a co worker a faggot. it was wrong and he shoul be fired. just like in any other pro company. it doesnt matter if you call a co worker a faggot, a nigger, a [!@#$%^&*], a jew, or whatever. it is wrong and unprofessional and should not be put up with.

• Members

Exactly!

Imagine He had called Sara Ramirez (Callie) a sp*ck or Sandra Oh (Christina) a c*ink. He would have been fired on the spot. It's a bad message to send that it's cool to call someone a faggot, because you'll just have to undergo counseling. I wish Kat Heigl would have kicked his ass!

Archived