Days: Wednesday, January 24th

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They've done a good job at keeping EJ Wells pretty ambiguous when it comes to his 'personal' life. Plus he had all those men around him in Mexico...

And many of the things that EJ has done thus far just rings my "bi" bell. Maybe it's the writing, or maybe it's James Scott doing it on purpose. Either way, it's HOT, and I hope they go someplace with it.

• Members

The way I see it, EJ's all about power and PLEASURE. Who's to say that pleasure can't come from, hmmm... somehow SHAWN. (He and Brandon Beemer have incredible chemistry). If any "Days" character is bi, it's EJ.

now dammit, Kenny, HAVE you seen the movement? lol. Inquiring minds are DYING to know!!!!

• Members

OMG.

EJ to Roman: "Nothing like intimacy, is there?"

COME ON!! That's so... BI!

Okay, I just saw it. You're right. Hot! Absolutely hot. Now I need to masturbate.

Here comes Phillip! Ooh, Phillip and EJ in close proximity. Such possibilities for damage.

Alright, tomorrow's show looks really good.

• Members

I'm just gonna say it.

Somebody, anybody,

PLEASE youtube, or better yet, quicktime movie (it's clearer) that HOT EJ head movement. That SO needs to be my new avatar. I want that to just loop and loop and loop and loop.

Again, only the incomparable James Scott could get a whole board hot and bothered over a HEAD movement. !!!

YOWZAaaaa!! Just thinking about it!!! DAMMIT!@!#$r@#$@#$@#

Archived