Anyone hear about the British Big Brother Scandal?

Bree

• Members

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/22/...in2381665.shtml

I don't want this to turn into another heated debate, but since the eviction of the ringleader, the Indian actress is getting along with the other two that ganged up on her, and she says she didn't feel any racism towards her.

I also hear that people in India have taken to the streets to protest as well.

The ex-houseguest has apologized for her remarks. It looks to be more a case of bullying by a very bitter and jealous woman than out and out racism though.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shannon(and Chilltown in general) was very love-to-hate.

I was just shocked, more than anything, at all the crazy ass motherf*&kers they let in the house after first season's "sugary sweet Bible Network" version(with the exception of Josh getting drunk, pulling down his tight boxer briefs shaking that magnificent, closet-case ass of his). It was like a trainwreck.

BIG BROTHER jumped the shark after Season 3. BIGTIME.

And another thing...they don't let people fly planes around the compound anymore. That was part of the fun...in that these civilians who were obsessed with these labrats would spend the money to fly spoilers across the sky. Will NEVER forget how Hardy found out Shannon used his toothbrush to scrub the toilet. LOL.

Oh, and remember when the Season I people thought they would be just as popular as the SURVIVOR contestants? HA! LMAO!

• Members

What I hated most about Chilltown (aside from Shannon scrubbing the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush) was watching Will and Shannon have sex under the covers knowing full well that Shannon had a fiance back home! And then when he was alone, Will looked right into the camera and said something like, "Haha, I just screwed your girl." What a dick!

• Members

No, I just pointed out Chilltown because Chenbot said "We've never had any racial contoversy like that on OUR version." BULLCRAP!

Are you SERIOUS?! Didn't even knoiw they fucked, but now that I remember, it doesn't surprise me.

Remember when Boogie proposed to Krista on BIG BROTHER?! LOL. What-ev.

• Members

Im watching that sh-t and those 3 b-tches are disgusting. They are truly the mean girls. The only one that US individuals would probably recognize is Jo from S Club 7. I'll try to make a clip. I felt so bad for Shilpa

Edited to add here is a clip of the big blow up the other day. You can see even more clips of the bullying on the related videos on the right

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gAQMhirfXKQ

• Members

I've been watching it since it started and it's crazy how much attention it's had over here. The Prime Minister was even forced to speak about it in parliament.

Essentially, everything Jade said came from ignorance and jealousy. I don't think she has any kind of pathological hatred for Indians, she's just a nasty, stupid girl. And as for that [!@#$%^&*] Danielle...she so reminds me of someone I used to know even down to the accent. A complete [!@#$%^&*]-stirrer.

I'm not condoning the bullying but the show's terribly boring now it's all died down. ;)

• Members

Big Brother started in The Netherlands in 1999 and if I compare that series with the ones I'm seeing now it's unbelievable how much things have changed.In the first ever series of BB nothing exciting happened it was just a group of people trying to get along and make the best of a weird situation.I loathed the programm but compared to today's trashy versions of BB the very first one was high qualitive television.

• Members

there was also quite a bit of bullying in last season's edition. Remember how Grace, Lisa and Nikki bullied Suzie. They stole her alcohol, mocked her by dressing up in gold and then doing tribal dances right in front of her and of course there was the infamous scene of Grace throwing her drink in Suzie's face. That house was so [!@#$%^&*]y and all the women were terrible

Archived