GL: Week of Jan 15-19

• Members

I can't believe I missed that! I don't know, though...those two seem so in tune with each other. They're always practically finishing each other's sentences and did you notice how defensive Stephanie was of Tom's decisions in their latest interview? Of course, they could just be really good friends.

:lol: Give the guy a break. He's in shock. But yeah, I would have cried but probably not to the same extent.

I forgot to say how much I've enjoyed an Ava-free GL lately. :D Now, if only Reva would get off my screen.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I don't think i have stopped crying since wednesday's episode. I loved the wedding and I'm glad that they didn't have a big one (It made more sense for them this way). I know most people are sick of Reva and her storyline, but to me it makes the whole tammy/jonathan story more dramatic. You have Reva/Josh walking around worried about her health and how much time she might have left, while T/J are walking around all happy and thinking they have forever together, and then as we find out Reva is ok- here comes the car. To me this is what good soap writing is. :)

• Members

soapfan4life - I never thought of it that way! You have a good point there.

Although, the fact that Reva got the chance to live despite all the crap she put her family through while Tammy dies on her wedding night doesn't seem at all fair. I know, I know...Kim Zimmer re-signed and Stephanie Gatschet's leaving anyway...:(

Archived