WTF?! Grossest commercial ever!

KLN

• Members

Heard 'em talking about this on "In The Zone," and you just have to watch this one all the way through.

Keep in mind... THIS IS REAL.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: OMG Kenny, you hadn't seen this yet? I have seen it several times, for the past couple of weeks actually, already during different things. A friend of mine and I were just laughing about this the other day.

....what will they come up with next??

• Members

Yeah, I've seen this.

I don't know who they're trying to appeal to...their male audience?? :blink: Because we know just how much men need those things. :rolleyes::lol:

This makes me worry because there are commercials for certain bodily functions that already are crossing the line between humorous and gross. I hope they don't try to out-do themselves.

• Members

That is downright OBSCENE!!

I don't believe I've seen the commercial, though.

Hopefully, my local affiliates have banned it from airing.

Although, I must say, I've seen that commercial with just the pee illustration but not the "p" word being mentioned. Perhaps my affiliate censored the word?

• Members

I've never seen this....and I think it's half-funny and half-gross.

The most important thing though is the buzz they wanted from it - and it's obvious they got it! A+ to their marketing team, bc they sure got people's attention and I bet more younger girls will now be aware of what to use and how to use it!

• Members

When it first came out they said "pee" but now when they play it at night do they say "pee." When I first saw it, I was mortified not that they showed the actual pee but they said the word "pee." Its just not a very polite word but it could have been worse, they could have said "piss."

• Members

There was one commercial, (not gross,but I could tell they were going to change it the minute it was aired) for some some pain relief patch called Aspercream...The jingle was like "You bet your sweet Aspercream (more or less trying to get out the phrase, "You bet your sweet ass)....they changed it within a week, maybe less, to "You bet if it's Aspercream."

All I know if that after seeing this, they might have just gone all out and been blunt about it lol

• Members

I remember that Aspercream commercial, SweetNY!!! SO shocked that made it past the censors.

As for the pregnancy test commercial -- I just saw it tonight, Kenny.

Either they censor it based on region or they changed it. They no longer say "pee." They say something like, "when you... (ahem -- clears throat)...on it."

• Members

Compared to growing up with two brothers, and many male cousins, pee is a nice word compared to the euphanism they came up with, for that and other bathroom related behaviors.

I don't think it's anything at all. We all know it works. So what's the big thing?

• Members

Just so you know, I saw this commercial again while watching Days...they changed it..

Instead of them saying "Without a doubt it is the most sophisticated piece of technology you will ever pee on"

It now says..."Without a doubt it is the most sophisticated piece of technology you will ever...ahem...You know."

Archived