Days: Spoilers for Wk of January 29th

• Members

SPOILERS for the week of Jan. 29:

Willow tells Philip that Shawn, Belle and Claire are in Toronto.

Nick stalls Philip at the airport while he and Chelsea bring money to Shawn and Belle.

Later, Philip demands Belle come out of the safe house, while Shawn is stuck in jail, implicated in the kidnapping.

When Willow reveals she is pregnant with Shawn's baby, Hope threatens to destroy her if she tries to harm the Bradys.

Kate plans an elaborate setup to prove Sami is lying about the rescue.

After EJ is cleared of all charges, he offers Lucas a job. Lucas accepts as long as EJ stays away from Sami and Will.

Max is affected when Abby says she is quitting.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...jan1607/#217266

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, these sound fantastic! The Phillip/Belle scene where he demands her to come out of the safe house is going to be great!

Hope threatening to destroy Willow... YES! The woman's got her balls back! GOOO HOPE!

I wonder what Kate's elaborate setup is? Interesting... should be good.

EJ offering Lucas a job, and he accepts? This EJ/Sami/Lucas thing is about to get a little more twisted...

• Members
Go Willow! Go Willow! Go Willow!

Loving that Chelsea and Nick are getting involved in the custody battle mess. Hopefully, Shawn starts accepting Chelsea more.

Yes! So glad Philip wins and Shawn goes to jail where he deserves to be! Here's to hoping Bo's the one that has to arrest him :lol:

Yay! Preggers Willow :D :D :D Mmm, are you telling me that Hope's getting back her spunk?

Kate vs. Sami never gets old.

EJ really is his father's son :lol: Getting away with murder... So Lucas will be working for the enemy, huh? Looks like Mythic Communications is back up and running! I bet Kate will be happy she get back into the building again lol.

And so it begins :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Members

Ooooh.....looks like Hope has got her spunk back! :D Still don't like her that much though.

Mabby....yay!

I have a feeling I'm going to LOVE this Claire story....

Lucas working for EJ should be interesting....

I LOVE Kate!!!!!!

Willow......hmmmm.......if this baby is going to be a full storyline and Burgstede's acting is good I might actually LIKE this story....because Burgstede isn't half bad at times and she has been better as of late, it's just those lips that annoy me.

• Members

I wonder if Willow would have an actual Shawn-baby, what with all Victor's manipulations. Hope threatening someone is something I don't know I've seen, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Can't wait for Chelsea to get involved with the Claire stuff, even though I wish Sami were in it too. It's so nice to have all these characters involved with something that's not Dimera-related (yet) or revolving around "death." The Max/Abby stuff sounds interesting.

It's the Kate vs. Sami stuff that drags it down for me. There's no need for one more cycle at this point, imho. But I must be invested because I'm not disinterested- I find it irritating and I'm kind of dreading Sami's next downfall.

Overall pretty dang good, though, from the sounds of it.

• Members

I'm making a prediction, here and now.

Willow and Shawn will have a showdown where Willow tells him that she's pregnant, and if he doesn't come with her, he'll lose his child for good. Shawn doesn't believe she's pregnant, so as he goes to take off again... she stabs herself in the stomach (a la Pheila, Y&R).

• Members

ooh, I like Chelsea and Nick working together to help shawn and Belle with claire. I think this will start upthe whole chelsea/nick storyline where chelsea and nick become closer and we see her feelings for nick until she finds out that nick is "lonely splicer" and tries to hate him, but falls for him

• Members

I hate that [!@#$%^&*] Willow!

I wonder how long its going to take Shawn & Belle to discover what Phillip and Victor have been up to. Can't wait for them to really have Claire back.

By the way, when is Phillip and Mimi's baby due (through the surrogate)?

Lucas working for EJ? :o I'm speechless!

Archived