Y&R: February Sweeps Teasers

• Members

February Sweeps

The ones that interest me are;

A shocking confession from Kevin leads to Jana's disappearance.

Amber finds the key to unlock Katherine's terrifying nightmares. But will she help Jill and Kay or use the knowledge for her own personal gain? -MINUS Amber

What will Lauren and Michael do when they find out Paul Williams has taken the law into his own hands?

And WTF? Are they pulling a Cameron Kirsten with Carmen. Geez Louise.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know? WTF is this "seeing Carmen" crap about. Don't tell me this heifer is somehow still alive and she and Chowderhead are messing with Dru on some ol' revenge crap. :rolleyes:

I have NO idea why I continue to not miss a single episode of this crap. :lol:

• Members

I figured that heifer could either be a twin that is seeking revenge or a twin of Carmen that was killed by mistake..Hurry up with this storyline if it's going to turn out to be like this..

Like how there was no mention of that stupid Reliquary...

I pray to GOD Paul's dumb butt won't be the fool that kills the wrong person...(meaning him thinking he's done away with Sheila but actually did away with Phyllis...I'll be pissed if that happened.

Get Amber as faaaaar away from Kay and Jil, in fact faaaar away from ANYONE in Genoa City

• Members

You know, the whole Carmen murder is a page out of Lathan's days at Knots Landing.... Although it was a different angle, the end result was so similar.

I read that there was a storyline in which Gary Ewing was at one time dating some chick named Jill when he was broken up with Valene...at one point, Gary decided to rekindle his relationshhip with Val again, and Jill flipped out and started stalking her...so far to the point where she disguised herself, snuck into Val's house and forced her to take pills to end her life. Unfortunately Val lived and Jill was at the end of her rope, wanting Gary back/make him pay for dumping her.

She thought that if she staged her 'murder' and framed Val, she would finally be rid of the girl...however, crazy Jill didn't count on killing herself for real....which of course wound up framing Val for her death.

Lathan than so many things from her days on Knots Landing, and when I read that, I cracked up because Carmen could have been nuts enough to purposely frame Dru.

Archived