PSNS Spoilers: Ethan & Gwen Over! (Huber on leave?)

• Members

Soapcentral

Ethan & Theresa were put in a trance by the peeping tom. The two makes passionate love to each other.

Jared and Gwen catch them in the act.

Jared demands Ethan be arrested for taking advantgae of Theresa.

We learn both Theresa and Ethan were under the influence of magic when they made love.

The search for Fancy's attacker shocks everyone with a surprising twist!

Kay breaks her wedding vows.

Fox is hit and left for dead by a hit and run driver.

Valerie receives a strange warning from Jared.

Ethan confesses his true feelings for Theresa.

Fox is rushed to the emergency room.

Kay must make a shocking decision.

Gwen tells Ethan that it's over and smashes her wedding ring with a hammer, and tells Ethan she's leaving him. (I guess this sets it up her maternity leave)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Under the influence of magic? Ethan/Theresa hve been f%$#@! for months without any other factor other than their own hormones. These two makes me so sick.

Gwen and Jared both deserve better than selfish ingrates who put shagging baove the feelings of others. Gwen needs to take a hammer to what's left of Ethan's balls!

• Members

Gwen deserves what she gets because she knew from the get go that Ethan wanted to be with Theresa, and that the only reason why he was with her was because she was pregnant and subsequent guilt over the loss of their child. She had her chance to wise up and leave with her dignity intact when she heard Ethan call out Theresa's name. Hell, she even threw her ring at him. It sure didn't take her long to everything short of beg on her knees for the ring back, and for that she's a moron who deserves her pain.

• Members

You must be forgetting the dozens of times Gwen offered Ethan an out, but like the fool he is, he kept on insisting to Gwen that he wanted to be with her. Frankly, I wish Ethan would have taken one of those outs years ago, because Gwen deserves a real man, which is something Ethan could never be. As far as I'm concerned, Ethan and Theresa deserve each other.

• Members

I will say, those moments that Theresa threw herself at him were pathetic. The difference is that Theresa has realized how pathetic she was, and she actually wants to be happy without Ethan since it's well established that Ethan's too much of a coward to leave his wife. Now that Theresa's willing to look elsewhere, it's Ethan throwing himself at her, expecting her to just be his side piece while he remained married. Pre-Rome Theresa would've jumped at the chance. Theresa now won't even fathom it.

Archived