DAYS: Billie is the most interesting character in the history of the show

MarlandRulez

• Members

Lets face it, Billie is not easily defined. She's slipped into heroine, villainess, [!@#$%^&*], mother and victim mode all through her run, and she KEEPS FANS WATCHING. The hate she inspires is plain jealousy because people fear what they cant understand. Hope is all her boring pathetic glory is so much more easier to root for because they understand her motivation, she has no passion and is pretty much black and white. Ms BILLIE HOLIDAY REED is multi faceted, which is a rare thing when it comes to DAYS characters. Billie is true to life, Billie is the best character in the history of DAYS. She's too [!@#$%^&*] good for Bo anyway!

HATERS CAN KISS MY ASS! Ya La Reed! UP THE BILLIE! AHOY!

Julie_Pinson.jpg

SURVIVOR!

bobillieprka2.jpg

Bo's sex life was NEVER better! Billie inspired way more than just his emotion!

billiebo2.jpg

The Greatest Love of Them All!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yay! A Billie thread. She is my favorite Days character of all time. Bo and Billie rocked (especially RKK/Lisa version). Bope is so stale, trite, and boring. Julie Pinson rocks the house and so did her two predecessors (sp?).

• 1 month later...
  • Members

i LOVE Billie!

she is one of the most complex emotional char's i have seen on anything - ever. I remember when i was little and Bo was with Billie. they were so amaing together. they had it all. Rinna so made the char.

and i agree with the first post, the hate she inspires speaks volumes about her as a char. Hope is very black and white and borring and just blahh. shes safe. Billie on the other hand is so far from that. she has her heart on her sleve. she falls ahrd and fast. she is tough and kick ass, but gets sooo hurt. and when shes hurt, she hurts deep.

omg, by far one of the best char's ever.

and as for the actressi look at it almost like a trilogy-

Rinna - set the rules. defined the char

Allen - bent the rules. the char went in another direction, but not to far it was unbelivable

Rinna v2 - broke all the rules

then Pinson came along and set the rules again. defined the char again. and i hope she never leves the show because Pinson is one of the best actress on daytime.

Archived