PSNS: Weeks of 1/8 and 1/15

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On what planet?!!! Miguel needs to kill FOX! Migs STILL doesn't know Fox hired faux-Migs and faux Charity to break up Kayguel! Not to mention the fact about Fox getting away with his lame-O "I'm dying!" scheme. I mean, what happens when Kay realizes, "Gee, Fox, you don't seem weak at all -- or three months later when she realizes he's STILL not dead? I just hate that Migs is getting shat on like this!!! <_<:angry:

OH, and guess what? Kay is a dirty SLUT.

She marries Fox, doesn't believe Miguel and sleeps with him anyway? On her HONEYMOON, no less?!! ! What a whore!

• Members

Not that I want cancellation, but that would be hilarious if JER knew the show's fate since, say, "Vendetta," when he started the Chad's lover story (we all know that writers and those affiliated with a show know far more in advance than we mortals), or he guessed it (based on that rumored "ultimatum" the net gave JER to wrap up stories and get ratings up, and he wrote the Ethan/Chad relationship just to screw over Theresa and Ethan fans on the show's final episode. :lol:

Again, PERISH the thought, but it really makes you wonder!

• Members

I agree. It was OBVIOUS that Jared was Chad's lover and that was his big secret. That's why JER's having a hard time selling what Jared's real secret -- and why we have no real idea yet. Is it REALLY corporate espionage? Is he trying to take down the Cranes? We've seen no hint of that yet, other than Ethan's relentless accusations. Frankly, he seems like a great, stand-up guy.

My thing is it was supposed to be Chared, all along. Then, perhaps, JER learned in October or November or so that the show had a high chance of cancellation, and now he's rewriting it to make Ethan Chad's lover so that he give a big "F-U" to Ethan and Theresa fans and NBC.

Archived