2007: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know she had her moments, but somehow she managed to destroy the good part of her reputation and all that's left is the bad part, which haunts us every day on GH. Once you get labelled as controversial, it's destruction all the way. It's just a polite way of saying - you suck.

• Members

Mimi Leahy was no longer listed as a SW for ATWT today. And the writers names were switched a bit. Here is how they are listed now:

Jean Passanante

Christopher Whitesell

Leah Lamian

Lisa Connor

Anna Theresa Cascio

Courtney Simon

Susan Dansby

Richard Culliton

David A. Levinson

Jeanne Marie Ford

Peter Brash

Judy Tate

Interesting how now Susan and Richard are listed before David A. Levinson.

• Members

The ATWT writing regime is going through a reorg, much like sister show GL. They're hiring writers who've been successful at scripts and breakdowns, so they can do both. Levinson, Culliton, Grunwell, Brash, Dansby and Tate have experience being both breakdown and scriptwriter. Cascio's going to OLTL Whitesell is gone. Not sure if Conner will stay or become a producer (her former OLTL title) much like Hurst.

• Members

I wonder the same thing... To wreck a show in such a fashion... Actually, that's not strange since she wrecked the previous ones she worked for in a much more flagrant way, but the real mystery is how did she get a job, and a top one, for that matter.

I don't see the point of this reorganising. Does anyone know why are they doing it?

Archived