2007: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll take it. As long as one, Frances Meyers, Mark Christopher, Victor G, and Janet I, and Chris Van Etten are gone. I dont know Van Etten too well, but Victor came from DAYS per Higley, and Janet was given to higley by Mctavish. Meyers came through Higley, and Mark, came in Higley. no pun intented.

• Members

You know I could have had an interview with Dena Higley. I spoke to her daughter. I had my 15 year old nephew get to her on myspace. She told me some stuff. Apparently Dena HATES Brian and Ron, and Mark Christopher is STILL at OLTL. Dena is writing Sci-Fi now, hoping to get picked up. She should go to Passions!! I asked to interview her and she said Higley didnt care, just not to hound her. Also, she outed Frank Valentini. I always called him gay not knowing, but she said he is. She's probably just bitter.

• Members

Was it Pam Long that someone here mentioned networks were trying to rehire? But she constantly refused?

I wish she came back... I really don't understand the attitude - yes, the honchos are a crazy bunch, but still why not give it a try and then if it doesn't work, just flutter away?

I know. I still don't understand it, they even studied together, I think, they seem to have such different characters, I don't know how do they get along.

:huh:

Archived