Rumors of Beverly HIlls 90210 and Melrose Place

Soapsuds

• Members

I hope at least the soundtrack music is still available. And Cathy Dennis' showstopping Prom performance BETTER be there! I generally hate changes like this, but since I know Paramount plans on releasing the entire series that makes it easier to purchase. Same for the Baywatch DVDs which has some terrible music replacements. In addition to the theme being gone, most of the new music sounds recent which is ridiculous in 1990.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Dec 29 2006, 07:10 PM)
I hope at least the soundtrack music is still available. And Cathy Dennis' showstopping Prom performance BETTER be there! I generally hate changes like this, but since I know Paramount plans on releasing the entire series that makes it easier to purchase. Same for the Baywatch DVDs which has some terrible music replacements. In addition to the theme being gone, most of the new music sounds recent which is ridiculous in 1990.

See, that's my main gripe with the new music. OK, if they MUST replace the music, I can live with that. I'll buy either way. But the stuff they picked out doesn't even sound like something that would have even been around in the early 90s.

Archived