Days:SOW Spoilers

• Members

There's an article that says the EJ/John shootout ends up with John getting shot. EJ tells John there is a second assasin assigned to kill Bo and Steve and he whispers the name in John's ear. John is rushed to the hospital, where he is taken into surgery. But first, he sees Steve and moans "Killer..." [OMG!!]

Another article about Bo/Hope/baby. Says Patrick tells Hope he has been ordered by EJ to kill her. Bo shows up and tries to get Patrick to let Hope go, Patrick grabs Hope and her water breaks. Bo breaks in and he delivers the baby, it's a girl, and Patrick tells them that Bo is the father. Patrick is led off in handcuffs and Bo/Hope go to the hospital.

Sami/EJ:

Sami and Lucas make love in an abandoned cabin. The roof collapses and pins Lucas under a beam. Sami runs to get help and runs into EJ, who has just shot John and is on the lam. EJ locks Sami in the car because she set him up (something about her saying she would help him escape but sending the police to him). Sami begs EJ to help Lucas but he refuses. He pulls a gun and makes her drive him past the police roadblock. She again tries to get him to help Lucas, and he said he will only do it if she has sex with him (mentions EJ wanting a Dimera/Brady child). She does. Afterward, EJ gets the beam off of Lucas, but EJ needs the car to get away.

Sneak Peeks

Week of Dec. 25

Chelsea begs Nick to find her some love on the internet.

Abby frees Max and Mimi.

Hope shares an emotional moment with Chelsea.

Benjy delivers a devilish message to Steve.

*Monday, Dec. 25 is pre-empted

Can't Miss - Tues. Dec. 26 - Clay Aiken serenades Kayla and Steve.

Week of Jan. 1

Billie turns to an old habit for comfort.

Max and Mimi learn shocking news about the skeleton.

Public Opinion - has a letter from a longtime Sami fan who likes her with Lucas, but really wants her to wind up with EJ. Imagine the trouble they could cause. (Erika Jameson, Gary, Ind.)

Mail Call - Days - Um, how is Elvis Jr. (EJ) older than Will?

Viewers' Voice

Would you like to see Eileen Davidson return as Kristen/Susan/et al?

72% Yes

28% No

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=77871

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John muttering "KILLER" when he sees Steve is interesting.

Max and Mimi learn shovking information about the skeleton... is it a former character or something who's died and we didn't know about it? Who could it be?!

Billie turns to an old habit for comfort.... cock, or coke?

And a big WOOHOO to the Eileen Davidson poll (not to mention the results! [!@#$%^&*] YOU [!@#$%^&*]ES WHO SAID NO!!)

• Members

Yeah Drew so did I. She wouldn't just hop in bed with him :lol:

I love the story development here and revisiting an old habit of Billie's is a nice touch. As I said, there is alot to play here and I can't wait until Chelsea sees this. I am very excited to see this.

The rest sounds really good. John muttering "killer" to Steve is chilling.

First the LS poll and now an ED poll. Days is really gauging fan reaction. Things are looking good there.

Hogan has the show really on a roll.

Archived