Nip/Tuck - 11/28/06

alwaysAMC

• Members

This season is heating back up - last week wasn't discussed on here - but I thought it was pretty good. Tonight's was HILARIOUS. I loved when Sean was drunk Santa and then would say something completely inappropriate to the kids and the snapshot was taken.

Nothing was better than Sean getting head from the midget and everyone seeing! lol

I felt really bad for Reefer - I just knew James would be doing something with him, but I had NO idea she'd kill him and open up his entire body. That was morbid! I wish Michelle would stop helping her and just let the Japanese guys kill her.

Wilbur is back - and I don't mind...Did anyone else find it odd though that Michelle was all against having a baby in their lives, but when she saw it was a black baby she got a huge smile and eventually said "You didn't tell me he was black!". :blink:

Anyway looks like next week will be exciting! Looks like James will try to get to Wilbur...and then the season finale looks like it might be even better!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm 210% convinced that this was supposed to be the final season. They're wrapping up WAY too many first and second season storylines. The Wilbur coming back thing was icing on the cake.

I still think this season/show has jumped the shark, but last night's did have it's hilarious parts, definitely!

• Members

ITA about this being the final season. And yes, that was :blink: when Michelle did the 180 with Wilbur after learning the child was black. I liked what Christian told her about him never really paying attention to that, he just loved him.

This was the funniest episode in quite a while - the drunk Santa scenes were hilarious! :lol::lol:

I almost teared up when Sean wrapped the suits up for Reefer. :(

• Members

Last nights eppy is the N/T I know and love. The ending with James slicing up Reefer's entire body was simply chilling. I LOVE the lady who plays James, who actually had me feeling sorry for her for a mere 30 seconds until I realized what she was doing to Reefer, even after all the nasty things she has done to everyone. That just shows me how great of an actress the lady who portrays James actually is, at least in my opinion.

Sean getting all drunk was hilarious, especially getting head from a midget. When he asked if she knew Marlowe I was rolling, like all midgets hang out together. The looks on the little kids face after seeing a drunken Santa was priceless.

The lady getting multiple orgasms after surgery shouldnt have been complaining, wish I could just get orgasms if the wind blew in the right direction.

The only downfalls about last night is never getting to see Kimber or Matt. They are rarely shown which irritates me because I like every character on the show. Plus Julia's mom hasnt been on all year!

I hope this isnt the last season, I would like N/T to go out with a HUGE bang and come back for one last season.

• Members

LOL!!!! Me too!

Nip/Tuck has been renewed for a fifth season.

The season finale is in two weeks.

I've enjoyed this season and I like the relationship between Michelle and Christian. I just know things are going to end badly because of James. I can't wait to see what happens to her. I hope she gets killed or they end up taking one of her organs.

I felt bad for Reefer. He was determined to turn his life around and now he'll never get the chance.

Drunk Sean was hilarious. That had to be the best scene from this season. "Do you know Marlowe?" "He was my wife's elf."

• Members

I know you post the ratings and I do trust what you have to say, I just haven't seen anything about N/T being renewed for a 5th season and was wondering where you saw this at.

IA with Sean's line to the elf possibly being the funniest line of the season.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived