Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DAYS- 7 Members of Writing Team Fired

Featured Replies

  • Member
Actually KBT, she was credited as SW once last week or the week before I beleive. I think there was also a time before that too but it has been few and far between.

Yeah I know Phoenix ;) Thats why I said a few over the last few months. It just seemed odd that she was SW few and far between like you stated in the above post.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Oh sorry KBT :)

I totally glossed over the part of your post where you said few months. My bad.

I love when SLG writes. The show just has a different feel to it.

  • Member
Oh sorry KBT :)

I totally glossed over the part of your post where you said few months. My bad.

I love when SLG writes. The show just has a different feel to it.

No biggie Phoenix, its easy to skip over stuff on the internet. I agree with ya when SLG writes 9 times out of 10 I enjoy the show.

  • Member

Rick Draughon seems to have officially left as well. His name did not appear in today's credits.

  • Member
With all your inside info I would at least expect you to spell names correctly.....

With all my inside information--I'm still a human being.

I have family members whose names I don't spell correctly.

I wish that people like yourself could see how nasty and rotten you are

for no reason.

Just out of the blue--you take petty pot shots. It's uncalled for man.

  • Member

PRESS RELEASE from my website...http://members.aol.com/jason47b

DRAUGHON DROPPED

"Days of Our Lives" has made another change to its writing staff this week. Staff writer Rick Draughon's name no longer appeared in the credits beginning on November 29. Last week, Renee Godelia also departed the writing staff. With these departues, there are now only 7 remaining writers from James E. Reilly's tenure with the show: Peter Brash, Jeanne Marie Grunwell Ford, Sofia Landon Geier, Susan Kirshenbaum, Bruce Neckels, Jodie Scholz and Michael Slade. There have been rumors circulating that a majority of Reilly's holdovers may be on the way out in the near future. More news to come when available.

Jason, Renee could still be part of the writing team.

She could still be listed as a Writer’s Office Manager. Just keep checking the credits

I checked today. Joe R. Stemmer and Cydney Kelley are listed as the writer's assistants, which SoapNet I believe credits as Writer's Office Manager. In any event, Godelia was not listed anywhere in the credits today in any position.

  • Member

I never said you weren't a human, I just dont like people who spread lies, its that simple.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.