DAYS: Farah Fath's comments on Mimi/Connor

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is why I am torn, Kenny. If Connor comes on for Abby, it could be a good thing because it means that she will have a non-Brady love interest. We already have the Brady/Horton tie thru Bope. And it looks like Chelsea and Nick will be a couple so there is a another Brady/Horton tie. Max and Abby might be overkill. I just hope the guy playing Connor can act and isn't written like the rest of his famiy if they are briging him on for Abby.

• Members

I like the idea of Connor coming on and while I absolutely would rather see Fath go and Mimi recast, under Sheffer Mimi and Fath have been MUCH more tolerable.

I hope she gets a recurring role on some CRAP show in primetime so we can get a recast, but if not, meh whatever...at least Mimi isn't as bad as she was under Reilly.

• Members

And here I thought the Lockharts would finally be gone. Is Brody Hutzler still leaving? :unsure:

I will admit that I'm loving Mimi as of late, but I think it was more because I knew she was leaving. Now that I know she's staying, my hatred will probably return. I swear to God, if this b!tch gets in the way of my MABBY, I will come to Salem myself and drag her ass out of town myself.

As for Connor returning, how long has this rumor been going around? Every single year, they've been talking about bringing Connor on-screen. As of now, I don't care about the character anymore, nor do I want to see him. I think we've all just gotten used to the big old joke of Mimi, Bonnie or Patrick mentioning the never seen Connor Lockhart that it's going to be weird to actually see him. Connor's almost like Alistar from PSNS :lol:

• Members

I've had a bad enough day, but to come home to this?! Hogan, I can only defend you for so long. I want Mimi and all the other Lockharts GONE. OF COURSE Fath will be back, she's never gonna find work somewhere else, and we'll be the ones that get screwed over because of it. Ugh...

• Members

NO! NO! NO! I want Mimi GONE! I want Fath GONE! Even though I kind of like Mimi now, I still hate her, and I used to like Bonnie but for one can never get over calling her Adrienne and I'm sick of her.

Conner should be interesting....even though I want the Lockharts gone, and we've only seen him once I think, because back several years ago when Mimi was homeless didn't Shawn carry Conner on his shoulder to the hospital? We might have seen him after, but that is the last I remember of him.

And everyone should know Fath will be back, she will never find work.

You know? I liked Remi for a time, and even for about like a month I liked Shimi, but I never think Mimi should have been kept on Days after the graduation from Salem High, because they had teens like Jason, Jan, Susan, etc. vanish (even though Jan went off to Europe, and even came back) but kept Mimi. If they hadn't kept her, I would not hate her so much, even though I wasn't that big of a fan from her back then, I did like her a little bit, but after she was made into a major character like she was I hated her.

• Members

The reason a lot of us have lightened up on Mimi and Farah, IMO, is that we KNOW she's leaving!

This is what worries me:

1. NuShawn

2. NuMimi

3. NuPhilip

4. E.J.

5. Willow

6. Nick

7. Connor

8. Benji

9. No J/J

10. No A/C

11. No Lexie

Any of them on their own are not bad, but together. Wow. It is a lot to take when you add it all up. Not all of them are bad, but it's a lot of change for even a hardcore DAYS fan like me to handle let alone those who tune in randomly. I hope Connor's arrival, Mimi and Philip recasting are far off in the Spring of '07.

• Members

How can this be? Why does she even have a choice in the matter? There are so many good things going for Days right now, and another good thing would be finally getting rid of Fath. She's TERRIBLE, and Mimi is completely unnecessary. This is bad news. Bleh.

• Members

I am with bleu, I don't see why Mimi is so vital. She's certainly tolerable now, but given that the show has a surplus of females in its younger set, just ... why? How is Mimi all that vital to Days' success? And since Fath is, let's say, limited in talent, what makes it worth it? Character value not so high, actor value not so high ... what's the point? She had her storylines, she ran her course, just let her go now.

• Members

I'm on the fence with this. Mimi is just one of those characters that I don't care whether she stays or goes...she's just kind of there. I like Farah, but feel that Mimi is the only role she can play. I'm sure she'll be back...but they just need to get her a NEW guy that's NOT a part of a good couple (Shimi, Mabby...).

• Members

I don't understand this either but she does have a fairly large fanbase so maybe that played into it.

I don't understand why she has one either but she does and I can't think of any other reason why Days would keep her on the show at this point. I mean she has very little value to the canvas. Hell, Nicole had more value and they didn't even fight to keep her. I don't care if she stays or goes since she is more likeable now but I don't see the point.

I remember her contract being up in 2008 but Days was letting her out early so, if she returns, I would assume that she will just hang around until her contract really ends? I am confused on that.

Connor I am interested in but Mimi...whatever :blink:

• Members

She's the last of the group from when Belle and Shawn were SORAS-ed, so maybe TPTB think that means she should get this kind of flexibility, assuming she really has it.

I'll reserve judgment until I know more about what they're going to do with her. Who knows, it could be good.

Archived