PSNS: November Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

Courtesy of Soapcentral

Marianne Muellerleile returns as Norma for the Holidays.

SIX YEARS, almost seven, SCHEMES, LIES, BURNING DISKS, FIGHTS.............Gwen, honey, say SALUT to Ethan!!!

Fox schemes to keep Miguel away from Kay

Sheridan is torn between Luis and James

Gwen is missing so Rebecca must cover for her. She wears a blonde wig and sneaks in Ethan's bed. Just before they do the deed, Theresa walks in!

Grace is stunned by Kay's explanation

Sheridan drugs Luis

Miguel's dream comes true

Fox is up to a deadly plan

Fancy takes the plunge

Ethan finally gets the goods

Luis strips for Fancy

Jared throws in the towel

Fox contacts Charity

Theresa finally tells Ethan the truth

Charity arrives in Harmony thanks to Fox

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So THAT is why Ethan kisses Rebecca. Makes sense now.

I am way past caring but the ET scenes lately have been good and I can't wait to see coming out. Passions is revealing secrets to that is good. I am surprised Gwen is being exposed so early. I thought they would wait until December and the end of TabloidTruth but I guess maybe Theresa's secret will climax the arc. I feel bad for losing JARESA :( .

I am glad the show is moving and actually has decent stuff planned for sweeps with revealing Gwen's secret. Usually JER does things like that in non-sweeps months so I am shocked.

YAY for Norma. I hope Edna comes back too. Holidays in Harmony always rock with their returns.

Way to go Fox. I despise Miguel.

Why do I get the feeling Fox's deadly plan is what will lead to the death we have been hearing about?

• Members
Guess this is the new Sheridan Mac spoke of :huh:

Thank you JER, FINALLY!!!

Gwen going on Maternity leave already???

Wouldn't this be about Little Ethan? She's told him the truth about the tabloid 100 times already

• Members

Could this stuff actually sound good? I might have to actually watch everyday now!

I would rather Shuis just get back together then continuing to drag out their stupid, respective stories. Ugh... they're slowly turning into Ethan/Theresa/Gwen.

Marianne Muellerleile is always a joy and really, one of the few things to look forward to on Passions. I guess no Kathleen Noone?

• Members

OMG Theresa's secret coming out too?!!! :o

Dear Lord in heaven JER is serious!!!

I said this TabloidTruth story needed to reveal the secrets and it is so I will give props on that.

I am with King though-let's wait and see first to make sure :lol:

I remember Liza saying she was due in December and that she was working right up to the due date but I guess we may be seeing the writeout for her starting now.

Spike and Chad being exposed? I figured they would be soon but do you know if that happens this month or down the road. I am getting excited now :lol: .

I also hope Edna comes back with Norma. I love those two for the holidays. They are good when they are only around for visits.

Archived