GH: More Luke and Laura coverage!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks so much Wendy for posting those.

I'm so excited by Genie's return and the celebration of L/L's anniversary. Great idea by GH.

Won't it be wonderful to see some happiness and escape the gloom that pervades GH now?

When will GH stop destroying Lucky? I do not want him to be the new AJ. Maybe Mom returning will be just what Lucky needs to turn the corner and hop off the hell express. GV has done wonderful work as the tortured Lucky but let someone else take a turn!

• Members

I have a question, will she remember everything? wont that set her back into her coma?i dont like the idea of her coming out for a few shows then hey im going back into my coma...Her and Luke werent even married when she went into her coma....Will she know whats been going on??? or will she be asking for Scotty? or her mother? it doesnt make sense to me.

• Members

According to SOD, when Laura reawakens, she will have no memory of what put her in her state and of the last four years. Lainey will warn Luke not to push her to remember, as the result could be disastrous. And one of the first signs of unease is when Laura sees Lulu and is confused at how much she has grown.

(Just being funny - but why wouldn't Laura be confused? When she went into her state, Lulu was a 7-year-old brunette! LOL!)

Archived