OLTL: 101 new MediaNet pictures

• Members

Well, it's been awhile since I've made one of these posts about ABC MediaNet pictures for OLTL. I've been swamped with homework lately, but had a free moment tonight, so here goes. lol

OLTL has updated their spoiler pictures at ABC MediaNet with 101 new pictures. 59 are for the week of October 9th, and the other 42 are from the week of October 23rd.

The 59 new pictures for the week of October 9th are of Marcie, Michael, Bo, Eve, Viki, Evangeline, Cristian, Clint, Jessica, Nash, Claudia, Nash, Bree, Cole, Blair, Todd, Starr, Jack and Nora.

The 42 new pictures for the week of October 23rd are of Blair, Antonio, Cristian, Clint, Viki, Todd, Starr, Langston, Dorian, Cole, Vincent and Natalie.

For some reason, they have added no pictures for the week of October 16th.

Link to the pictures at ABC Media Net (the newest pictures are all those on the first eight pages, and the first 5 on the ninth page):

http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search/searc...&pgsplit=12

Also, an interesting note (and proof that they are editing scenes), there is a picture of Vincent running into Natalie at John's grave with a caption that says it airs the week of October 2nd. But instead, it aired this week (the week of October 9th). Additionally, the four old pictures (from 2005) of Dorian, Starr, Adriana, Kelly and Blair, have been moved from the 'episodic' gallery to the actor's gallery. I don't know why they just don't add some new pictures of the cast already, instead of just adding old pictures and then just moving them around.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived