Clip of susan lucci on the View

EricaKane70

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Elisabeth 12? Because I see a grown woman, yet the words coming out of her mouth sound like an idiotic child. She doesn’t make any sense. When she started on about Clinton I about died laughing. Joy hit the nail right on the head. When are people going to realize that speaking out against the war doesn’t equal speaking out against the troops? I love the troops! They’re just being told what to do. I want them to come home and not die over a lie. Thousands already have.

This war was completely unnecessary and if I were a military parent I would be furious. I’ve already had 2 friends die in Iraq..... complete waste. They didn't need to be over there!

• Members

Poor Susan! :( I would have been scared to be caught in the middle of that fight.

I'm definitely anti-war, but I'm not anti-troops. You can still be against the war and support the troops. I don't understand people who say, "Oh since you're against the war, you're also against giving money to the troops" b/c that's not true. If we knew where the money was actually going, then I'd support giving it to the troops. But I doubt that when Bush asks for more money that the majority of it is going to keeping the troops safer and making their lives even a little bit more comfortable, and not so that the US can continue to bomb innocent Iraqis.

There's a bookstore downtown here that has a screen that flashes the stats for the war in Iraq, including the number of American deaths, Americans who have been injured, Iraqi deaths, and the $$$ spent on the war. It's just crazy to see those numbers day-after-day continue to rise. :(

The other day I saw a bumper sticker that said, "Can someone please give Bush a blow-job so we can impeach him?" :lol: It's funny, but it's also really sad that all Clinton had to do was lie about that to get impeached when Bush continues to lie to the American people about the war. I really think he deceived us. Seriously, I was always against the war, and I thought that it would be 6-8 months tops and then we'd be out of there. I don't think a lot of people would have supported the war if they knew that it was going to last this long and kill this many people. Maybe Bush himself didn't know it...but he definitely should have IMO.

• Members

Thanks for posting.

I admire Susan Lucci - I really do. She is SMART - she kept quiet about her political views for most of that. That is smart.

Ultimately, I thought Joy made the most sense with using up our resources and losing our allies bc they don't want to even bother anymore.

Archived