All My Children Murder Mystery

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tad killed Greg?

Oh [!@#$%] all that!

I can't believe they made Tad the murderer.

How [!@#$%ing] stupid!

I have watched this show for 25 years now...

I quit the watching around the time Brooke was with Jim and the Dillon family dog was dying of dog cancer.

I also tuned out a few years ago when like 15 new people like Juan Pablo and Carlos and Henry showed up.

But I came back after a short while each time.

It has been 3 months now and I don't think I will ever watch AMC again. I don't even flip over on a comercial break anymore...I go right past it.

It's a shame...I just don't care about any of these people anymore. I miss Erica and Kendall and Tad and I know Binks is about to return...but it is so not worth it for the whole hour.

Way off topic...Tad the Cad is now a killer. Some how I missed that news.

*sigh* [!@#$%] em all! They can [!@#$%] suck on it! Go choke on that whisker biscuit.

I'm done.

• Members

^^I think it might be safe to say this, but after many of us READ that Tad was the killer - we were all upset and pissed off.....but after watching it all play out onscreen - it was MUCH better than it reads. Tad hasn't been ruined in my eyes...and you missed some AWESOME acting from MEK.

Spoilers really can ruin a good thing sometimes :(

• Members

ICAM. When I first read the spoiler, I was totally pissed off and I wasn't planning to watch, but I had to tune in after reading how wonderful MEK was yesterday and he did sell the material well. He made Tad's actions understandable, even though I still think the overall story sucks.

Archived