AMC: New Media Net Pics

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting...

So based on these pictures, I am going to say Josh really did do it...question is why in the hell would he do it? Unless he is just pyscho, what would be his motive? Based off what Cady McClain said, it'd be someone we would never suspect EVER - so my guess is Josh, Erica, or Janet. I've always thought it was Julia, but I don't see her there, and she won't be included in the 6-character episode.

Love Cady's hair there in the courtroom scenes...looks much better than what we're currently seeing.

• Members

While Josh is someone we would never suspect, what in the picture makes you believe that he is guilty?

Someone else that I would never suspect is Ryan, only because the writers and Frons love his character way to much to make him the killer. Although I would not mind. What if Ryan planted the evidence to make Zach look bad in Kendall's eyes. What if Zach knows that it is Ryan and he does not want to hurt Kendall by having the father of her child go to jail. YEAH I KNOW THAT I AM REALLY REACHING ON THIS THEORY! :P

• Members

^^Well I can't say there is much to my argument that it is Josh..haha, but for some reason there are lots of pics of Josh and the look that Erica is giving him in a few of those pics seems a little telling...also what would Joe, Josh, Jeff, and Erica have to talk about INSIDE the courtroom? I am more or less just making predictions and questioning certain things - I honestly have no idea.

• Members

I still think it could be jr, especially with jacob's rumored departure. It could also have been david, he did cover for erica when he didn't have to. Julia would be the least suspected out of the three. Those are my picks. I have a hard time believing josh did this, based on his reaction to the news of erica being his mom. But if he's been playing everyone since day one and has known all this time erica was his mom, he definantly is a chip off the old block. :lol:

• Members

That's why I said he possibly blocked it out. I don't think it's JR or David (though I thought David with the Vincent thing). With Cady's latest blog she said it was a very unlikely person and JR nor David fit that bill. I def don't think JR based on the fact he and Jamie have been alone and stated they didn't know who killed Madden or something to that tune and even when he was alone with David he was saying similar things and David was unconcious at the time LOL. I suppose it still could be Janet but I am thinking that's not likely at this point either.

• Members

How much you all want to bet that it is David with Vincent Irizarry getting the ax and therefore he did it to save Ho down Ditzie from a life of misery from another big bad doctor and thus pleads to go to prison, get rehabilitated, and then out in a year when AMC is higher up in ratings and they can afford to pay Vincent Irizarry what he is worth?

If JR and Jacob Young leave, I say good for him...Young made this role his very own throughout a couple key storylines (babyswitch, Di pretending to be Dixie) and all of it was nothing more than a merry go round with Babe, sort of like what the writers did with Adam/Liza (marry and divorce, marry and divorce, keep secrets and secret is revealed)-yawn snooze Bonnie and Clyde Chandler recycled stories have gotten to the point where watching President Bush finishing My Pet Goat happens to be more exciting

• Members

I wonder if Josh is saying Erica drugged Greg or something. It doesn't look like he's guilty to me, more like he's trying to make someone look guilty. And of course Jeff and Joe being Sainted Martin's, they'll make the miracle fetus behave. :rolleyes:

I don't think David did it. I've always said Erica had a hand in this...

Archived