Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AMC Tuesday

Featured Replies

  • Member

Well my ABC affiliate sucks and is playing a black screen and not AMC....sooo anyone care to update me on what's going on in today's show? Thanks :)

  • Replies 22
  • Views 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

A big WTF to ABC having Tom Bergeron open the show by showing a major spoiler. Thanks alot ABC!

Not much happening. The sweet 16 continues. The big thing happening is Jon and Amanda having sex. This is the reason why he and Lily would never work. I hope this means its over for them

  • Author
  • Member

Crap - I'm missing Amanda/Jonathan sex? Ugh - I actually liked their kiss last week.

I was kinda hoping to see Jesse today - oh well :(

So what is the spoiler that Tom gave away?

  • Member
Crap - I'm missing Amanda/Jonathan sex? Ugh - I actually liked their kiss last week.

I was kinda hoping to see Jesse today - oh well :(

So what is the spoiler that Tom gave away?

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Annie shoots Ryan. I knew he would get shot but had no idea who did it and how it happens. They showed it within the first few seconds

  • Author
  • Member

Ahhh thanks Cheap..

Well I was kind of looking forward to today's with A/J, Jesse, and Lily/Terry.... :( Thanks for keeping me updated.

  • Member

How dumb can Lily be? She went off to some isolated and abandoned place with Asperber Boy and offering to teach him how to kiss and even said she'd be his girlfriend? Did she not learn her lesson? This is painful to watch

I actually feel bad for Sydney. Colby and her friends were cruel to her and it sucks how she's being treated badly bc she doesnt have alot of money. Colby needs to check herself. Her personality does not match her upbringing at all. You would never have guessed she grew up on the run from place to place the way this snobby little diva acts

And when did Colby become a celebrity. WTF to that reporter interviewing her on her b-day

  • Member

I couldn't stand today's episode. Between Tad and Zach. I found Zach to be untolerable. He is just a brute what did hitting Tad a couple of times do to him? It accomplished nothing. Soo much for Ryan being the violent one and the one with anger issues. I really see no difference between him and Ryan. They seem to both like hitting things. :rolleyes:

I can't stand Jon and Amanda for the sole reason of Amanda being Lily's friend and bedding her ex/current/seperated husband. Amanda knew Jon was hurting over Lily and she used that and took advantage of him and his state. I almost vomited when i heard "I miss Lily too" do you? I remeber she told Babe yesterday If i was still a shelfish ho I would nap him all for myself. Here's a memo Mandy you haven't changed. :rolleyes: I haven't disliked her this much since the explosion at the Mardi Gras Ball and since Janet was hurting people left and right and she just sat back and watched even after she killed numerous people.

I can't stand Jon either him and his horny hormones. I guess he simply couldn't say no :rolleyes: Yeah he loves Lily lurves her a whole lot. I guess now that Jon has spread his seed he's ready to go save his wife now? Ryan give him your cape. He'll be able to get there faster. Gosh I hate Erin and Jon Lavery.

I'm soo sickned by this Terry/Lily story it's soo disgusting. We have to sit threw another attempted rape.

The sad thing is the 16 party was the best part of the entire show how sad is that?

  • Author
  • Member

So - how'd it end? Who did Derek arrest? Did Lily ever figure out it was Terry? Are Amanda and Jonathan still having hot sex? haha

  • Member
So - how'd it end? Who did Derek arrest? Did Lily ever figure out it was Terry? Are Amanda and Jonathan still having hot sex? haha

Derek arrested Zach. Why I have no idea. Hard to follow those scenes.

Terry took off his hood and revealed himself to Lily

Amanda and Jon finished and he got a call from Ryan. He ended at the party talking to Sean about Lily

  • Author
  • Member
Derek arrested Zach. Why I have no idea. Hard to follow those scenes.

Terry took off his hood and revealed himself to Lily

Amanda and Jon finished and he got a call from Ryan. He ended at the party talking to Sean about Lily

Awesome - thanks Cheap. So the only two things I really missed (for my liking) is Jesse McCartney playing...and Amanda/Jonathan sex.

Since Lily didn't see Terry until the end, missing today didn't seem so bad. Just missed her being naive and played.

  • Member
I actually feel bad for Sydney. Colby and her friends were cruel to her and it sucks how she's being treated badly bc she doesnt have alot of money. Colby needs to check herself. Her personality does not match her upbringing at all. You would never have guessed she grew up on the run from place to place the way this snobby little diva acts

I would love it if Colby and Sydney were switched at birth.

  • Member

When did Colby get friends? Wasn't Screech crying on Friday about how she didn't have any?

This [!@#$%^&*] is ridiculous. Looks like I will only watch the GH portion of my tape.

  • Member
When did Colby get friends? Wasn't Screech crying on Friday about how she didn't have any?

This [!@#$%^&*] is ridiculous. Looks like I will only watch the GH portion of my tape.

They arent her friends. They are only their for the party. Rich snobs just like herself. I bet if she didnt have cash like Colby, they wouldnt even bother with her

  • Member

I MISSED AMANDA AND JONATHAN SEX!

NO!

Aw man, does anybody have a video clip of that?

My stupid VCR tape broke on me. I missed SUCH a good episode. I have to vent somewhere about that.

Thanks for the updates tho, Cheap. I'll read the recap when it gets posted soon.

  • Member
I couldn't stand today's episode. Between Tad and Zach. I found Zach to be untolerable. He is just a brute what did hitting Tad a couple of times do to him? It accomplished nothing. Soo much for Ryan being the violent one and the one with anger issues. I really see no difference between him and Ryan. They seem to both like hitting things. :rolleyes:

I can't stand Jon and Amanda for the sole reason of Amanda being Lily's friend and bedding her ex/current/seperated husband. Amanda knew Jon was hurting over Lily and she used that and took advantage of him and his state. I almost vomited when i heard "I miss Lily too" do you? I remeber she told Babe yesterday If i was still a shelfish ho I would nap him all for myself. Here's a memo Mandy you haven't changed. :rolleyes: I haven't disliked her this much since the explosion at the Mardi Gras Ball and since Janet was hurting people left and right and she just sat back and watched even after she killed numerous people.

I can't stand Jon either him and his horny hormones. I guess he simply couldn't say no :rolleyes: Yeah he loves Lily lurves her a whole lot. I guess now that Jon has spread his seed he's ready to go save his wife now? Ryan give him your cape. He'll be able to get there faster. Gosh I hate Erin and Jon Lavery.

I'm soo sickned by this Terry/Lily story it's soo disgusting. We have to sit threw another attempted rape.

The sad thing is the 16 party was the best part of the entire show how sad is that?

Yep, the Sweet 16 party was the only good part today and I never imagined I would say that!

Why would Zach think he was justified in breaking into Tad's house to beat him up? Because Zach is the new Ryan; he goes around bullying people into doing what he wants because he knows what's best for them. Unfortunately, the old Ryan also does that and McT seems to think its heroic and/or sexy. :blink:

Amanda's rationale for sleeping with Jon made her come off as a desperate slut, imo. Just because she wants a man to love her like he does Lily doesn't mean he'll develop the same feelings for her instead. Does she really think she and Lily are interchangeable? What kind of message is McT sending here?

I despise Jonathan, too. If he ever loved Lily, he wouldn't be doing the nasty with Amanda so soon after losing her.

Terry/Lily are ff material to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.