Big Brother in Croatia

Manny

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WEEK 1 in Croatian Big Brother 3!

Okay, so it officially started! And it's fun to watch actually.. more fun than Season 2, IMO...

So people started to get to know each other. Some friendships were born right away, but also some people have already began fighting with each other.

Yameicy is a girl from Cuba, living and working in Croatia for 5 years now. She is the most fun, because she doesn't understand everything sometimes and she talks Croatian funny. She's a hoot! She talked how during the first presentation before entering the House, she needed to fart and she couldn't wait to leave the podium to be able to fart! :lol:

Zoran and Ana immediately clicked and became really good friends. But when Zoran asked Ana to have sex with him sometime in the future, she refused, saying she only wants them to be friends.

They were separated in two rooms by pulling their names out of a bowl. So Yameicy, Mathias, Zoran, Ana, Daniel and Tanja were placed in one bedroom (Brown Bedroom) and the other were placed in the second bedroom (Purple Bedroom).

Big Brother gave them a game to play: oil wrestling. Brown Room VS Purple Room. When the Purple Room won, Big Brother explained to everyone that now it's time for their first weekly task. The first task was called "Vacation Resort". The people that lost in wrestling (Brown Bedroom) had to be the Resort Staff and the people that won (Purple Room) were the tourists. So for the whole week, guys from Brown Room had to clean, cook and serve the other guys from Purple Room.

This became pretty hard one some people, because they were annoyed that some were having fun and relaxing, while they had to do all the work. Mathias was especially annoyed.

Also, this Season Big Brother decided to punish housemates by taking away some money from the total sum of money that the winner is supposed to get in the end. The starting sum was supposed to be 1 500 000 Croatian kunas (which is around 300 000 US dollars). They would get punished if their mic was set up the wrong way or if they forgot to put their mic on or stuff like that. Many forgot to put their mic on in the morning or after the shower and soon, they started to lose the money. That caused tensions as well among the housemates. Daniel was the most upset and would sometimes snap at people that would forget their mics (like Lea or Niksha).

One day, Big Brother called someone (whoever wanted) to the Confessional. Lea was the first to react and she went in. Big Brother told her that he has a secret mission for her. No one can know about it (if someone finds out, she's out of the house), she can't reject this mission and can't pass it on to someone else. The mission was to make everyone vote for her on Friday night. If she succeeds and she does get nominated, Big Brother will then UNDO the nomination and Lea will have imunity. If she doesn't get nominated, then Big Brother will nominate her as a punishment. Lea was shocked, but agreed to do it.

So for the rest of the week, Lea changed her moods, she was agitated and caused fights with people. Did pranks and annoyed everyone, just so they would nominate her on Friday. Lea had fights with Zoran, Mathias and others, just in hopes she would get nominated and therefore saved by Big Brother. But Lea slipped one day and when Niksha and Violeta asked her about her change of mood, she told them that she can't tell them anything. They realizes something was up, but Lea kept saying she can't tell them.

Housemates were notified that on Friday, two more people will get into the house, but they had the possibility to chose who will that be. So Big Brother showed four people (two guys and two girls) on the screen for housemates and then they have a secret vote on who they wanted to get inside the house.

Friday came and it was time to see who will be nominated first. Lea's secret mission obviously worked, since she received the most votes from her housemates. Mathias and Zoran came in second. So Big Brother told Lea that she has the immunity now and Zoran and Mathias are the ones being nominated and therefore have a chance to be voted out of the house next Friday. Lea was happy, until Big Brother told her that she broke the rules by implying that something is going on to Niksha and Violeta, so therefore Big Brother took away 20 000 kunas from their total victory money. Lea was sad by that, but everyone was glad to learn that she wasn't such a !@#$%^&*] that they thought she was.

Housemates also learned that they failed their weekly task and their weekly budget was cut by 30%. But that wasn't the only problem: with 30% less money, they had two more people coming in! So now they have a huge money shortage.

Romina was hit by this the most. She is a huge cigarette addict and she already mentioned on many occasions that if she didn't have her cigarettes, she will leave the house by her own will.

Many other small things were on this week as well:

We learnd that Lea's mother died of a brain tumor and that it was the most difficult time in her life. She cried a lot while talking about it.

Zoran and Ana bonded over a fact that they both grew up without their brith parents (hers died and he was given up for adoption, I think).

Niksha admitted that he has an illigitimate child.

Tanja felt like nobody gives a damn about her in that house and felt like everyone ignores her there, so girls (Violeta and Lea) comforted her.

Etc.

This was just in short.. many other small things happened, but this is what I can remember now.. :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Just a small recap...

TWO NEW PEOPLE CAME INTO THE HOUSE ON WEEK 2.

Dragica and Tom came in. They were accepted among the original housemates. Especially Tom, who is a hair stylist, so girls loved to have him around to do their hair. Also, Tom knows how to cook, so guys liked him too. Only point was, Tom was a bit girly and cries alot. LOL But housemates didn't mind that as much.

WHO IS OUT SO FAR?

Romina left the house on her own, after having several fights with Simon (the biggest fight in the beginning), Lea etc. Romina also couldn't deal with cigarette shortage, so she left the house on her own.

Mathias and Zoran were up for the first regular voting and viewers chose that Mathias should leave the house.

Next round, Zoran, Ana and Dragica were chosen from housemates to leave house, but viewers had to choose only one of them. So Dragica was out.

This week we have Lea, Simon and Tanja nominated for leaving the house. We'll see on Friday, who of them will have to leave (by viewers choise).

WHO HAD FIGHTS?

Simon turned out to be the most agressive housemate. He had fights with almost everyone around. His worst "enemy" turned out to be the youngest, Zoran. They've had several fights so far, one of them happened last night, when Simon coldly told Zoran (who grew up in an orphanage) that he was not raised good and that you can tell that he doesn't have parents and that he is a moron (he told him that for no real reason...) Zoran didn't seem to be hit by Simon's words though and handled it well. Simon was really nervous after Friday, when he was nominated to leave the house.

Also, Tanja and Lea were best friends in the beginning, but then Tanja realizes how gossipy and vicked Lea is and when she called her on it, huge fight happened and everyone thought that Lea and Tanja would start a cat fight. But things calmed down between them, even though they still aren't talking to each other.

WHO WAS ROMANCING?

Many couples and love triangles in this season. It's like watching a soap! :D

First up, Ana and Zoran. They started hugging, touching, and giving little kisses from the beginning. But when Zoran offered sex, Ana refused. So Zoran turned to other girls, which made Ana jealous, so she started flirting with other guys as well.

In the meantime, Niksha and Violeta also began flirting. But soon, Zoran (rejected by Ana) came on to Violeta, while Ana came on to Niksha. So they made each other jealous all the time.

Tanja and Ante soon became the HOT couple of BB3, after some hot action under the sheets. They sleep in the same bed ever since.

Later, Ana and Zoran had some action as well.

Violeta admitted to Yameicy that she and Niksha often make out while covered with a blanket.

The other night, everyone got drunk and Simon and Yameicy started a hot make out session in the living room, then went to his bed, where they continued.

WHAT ARE FANS THINKING?

Many fans love Zoran. Also Yameicy is one of the favorites as well. Ana is starting to become more of a favorite as well, after she says how she really felt about Lea to Lea's face (how Lea is a manipulative [!@#$%^&*], who is acting around the house so that everyone would think she is nice, when in fact it's all a lie). Also, Ante (even though he is a bit weird - he's some religious freak - has also won many sympathies).

WHO FANS ARE NOT LIKING SO MUCH?

Simon, Lea, Tanja... all three who are nominated to leave the house this week. So it will be a tough decision for the fans this week to kick someone out.

• Members

Ok... I have some YouTube videos of Croatian Big Brother: Season 3... :D

First let me explain something... usually, here, when housemates have to nominate someone for leaving the house, they do it privately in the cofessional booth, where they only tell it to Big Brother (and the viewers), but other housemates don't know who someone nominated.

Well, one Friday (when nominations are here) Big Brother decided that nominations would be public, meaning everyone will have to nominate two people in the living room, while sitting among everyone and name their reasons for the nomination. This event gave us MANY fights and great scenes! LOL

The catch was... housemates were told on Thursday that it's the day to nominate, so each went into the confessional booth to say their nominations, like before. But they were shocked to learn on Friday (on a live show) that those nominations didn't count and only these live public nominations would.

So here are some nominations and a fight scene after the nominations.. (no english subtitles, sorry... but I'll tell you what happens in every video, so don't worry.. :D )

Here is a first nomination video. Tom is up for nominations. Here is the transcript

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnrJd-we8oM...inacija%20simon

Antonia (the host): First we will see how Tom nominated yesterday. He was really emotional last week, he cried some. What does Tom say on Thursday...?

Tom: I will nominate Violeta, because of a fight that we had two days ago, because she played against the rules about buying stuff in the supermarket. I will also nominate Lea, because of her fight with Tanja. I think she is... I don't know... I think she is two-faced... I don't know what else to say...

Antonia: Now we will see what Tom thinks on Friday. Yameicy changed her choises from Thursday. Will Tom do the same? We are watching Tom.

Big Brother: Tom, who will you nominate and why?

Tom: I will nominate Violeta. Because of a fight that we had this week, when she was going to the supermarket. And I will nominate Lea... Because I don't like her mood swings... etc... That's what I said yesterday as well...

Big Brother: This is not good enough of a reason.

Tom: For both?

Big Brother: Explain.

Tom: For both?

Big Brother: For Lea.

Tom: I think she is two-faced person. Is this enough? What else? When I have to say something...

Big Brother: Explain!

Tom: Because of a fight between her and Tanja.

Big Brother: Big Brother accepts your nominations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4mqIGCM68k...inacija%20simon

This video contains Ana's public nomination. Ana was really gloating while giving her nomination to Lea and Simon's face.

Antonia: Yesterday, it wasn't dificult for Ana to nominate. We'll see what's her opinion today. First we'll see what Ana said on Thursday.

Ana: Like every time so far, I will nominate Lea and Simon. Because... these last few days, I have found out that Lea has been talking behind everyone's back, that she is a manipulative person, that she's an actress, a liar... I think these reason are goon enough. About Simon... For a while, I thought I wouldn't nominate him again, but then there was his fight with Ante and Yameicy, where I realized that I didn't want him in this house. Because I don't like his rash reactions and his bad temper.

Antonio: Will Ana be just as brave today to tell all this to Lea and Simon's face? Ana is next.

Big Brother: Ana, who will you nominate and why?

Ana: Well, lets see... Every time I have nominated... ups, maybe I shouldn't say that... I don't know if I may or may not say that... Lea and Simon... because of the peace inside the house. Lea, I think you are an actress, because... I don't know... you come to me and you are all nice with me, and then you go and talk bad behind my back to others, who I won't name. You gossip. Because of your fight with Tanja. You manipulate people. And Simon... I thought about NOT nominating you today...

Simon: But?

Ana: ...but then your fight with Ante happened...

Simon: And that encouraged you to nominate me?

Ana: And that encouraged me. Wait, with Ante and... with Yameicy, that's right. And that was it for me. I saw what your screaming did to her and I didn't like that.

Someone: You don't have to explain it to him...

Ana: I know, but I want to!

Simon: It's okay... Everything's clear!

Ana: And that's it!

Big: Ana? Big Brother accepts your nominations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgwVFUVehFQ...inacija%20simon

In this video, one of many fights happens after the nominations... Simon (the bald guy) and Lea (big lips, long blond hair) were nominated. He took it really hard and was really upset because he got nominated, so he was the starter of many fights. In this one, he has a fight with Tanja.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dioIXcAl91s...inacija%20simon

This is a party that happened earlier... Daniel's sexy dance... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dioIXcAl91s...inacija%20simon

This was yesterday's party... Ana had a birthday party... Ana was dancing on the bar... Zoran was spraying her with water and minutes later, Tanja came to dance up on the bar with Ana. Ana was warning her that the bar is wet and slippery, but a drunk Tanja didn't care and got up anyway... and see what happaned? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Ya9BkupO0...ted&search=

Ana and Zoran get hot and heavy under the sheets.. :D

Here are some photos of last night's party where Ana and Zoran got hot in the pool...

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8888dd8.jpg

http://img191.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3145qx9.jpg

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2227/4yn7.jpg

• Members

Here are bigger photos of the housemates:

STILL IN:

sce-bbg1-gal.jpg

Yameicy - She is 24, she is from Cuba, but has been living in Croatia for 5 years. She has a cute accent and strong temper. She would say for herself that she is open, accesable and cheerful, but also explosive. Main motive for coming into BB House is the money. She is a waitress.

sce-bbg3-gal.jpg

Lea is 19. She loves the money, but also wants love in her life. She tries to convince everyone that her lips are real and that this is not a plastic surgery in action. She doesn't love to show off her body. She is a student of pharmacy.

sce-bbg4-gal.jpg

Ante is 24. He claims that he doesn't know how to deal with women and that's why he didn't have much success with women. He has a dog and is worried how his dog will live without him. If he would win the money, he would open a music studio and the rest of the money, he would give away. He is very unpredictable. He is also very religious.

sce-bbg5-gal.jpg

Ana is 23. She is a nurse, but she hates it and she would like to be a singer or an actress. She believes that being in BB House would help her in that. She lost her parents when she was a kid and ever since then she has been living with forster parents, but after having a crisis with her foster dad, she left her foster family and is now living on her own.

sce-bbg6-gal.jpg

Daniel is also 24. He likes to drawn attetion to himself. He would like to start a big TV show, because he thinks he is funny. Before entering the house, he said that he won't miss anyone from the outside world. He thinks of himself as a ladies' man.

sce-bb98-gal.jpg

Zoran is 19. He is independant, he can cook and clean, he loves to express his opinions. He doesn't have anyone, but his brother, since both him and his brother were given up for adoption when they were kids. He grew up in an orphanage. He claims to be a very tolerable person.

sce-bbg10-gal.jpg

Tanja is 20. She works as an ice cream vendor. She hasn't finished high school. She is hoping to become a singer. She has a boyfriend, but says that the thing she will miss the most in the house is her cell phone. She became famous for her questions on the first day i.e. "What is pharmacy?" and "People, how can you go to school?"

sce-bbg9-gal.jpg

Niksha is 27. He loves women and misses sex so much in the house. He is still a student. He works as a lifeguard on the beach. He claims that his entire town knows him.

sce-bb911-gal.jpg

Violeta is 22. She loves folk music and loves to spend money. She would like to buy a new car. She is honest and open. She really misses her best friend.

OUT:

pljuga-02.jpg

Mathias - He is 25. He is a real womanizer. Happy when he's surrounded with beautiful women. He is a farmer and loves animals. There was a rumor on the web about him actually being gay, but all his friends dismissed those rumors.

pljuga-01.jpg

Romina is 24. If she won the money, she would go to have a plastic surgery done on her. She is a passionate smoker and she loves soap operas. She isn't scared to state her opinion. She said she will miss her dog the most.

• Members

Very sexy cast :D

In Germany the castings for BB7 have just started... after "BB:The Village" was such a flop (it ran for 365 days), I'm looking forward for their new concept... maybe I'll start watching again, I loved season 2 and 3 but the rest was uninteresting.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well, today was BB finale in Croatia... :D

Tanja, Yameicy, Daniel and Tom were the top 4 left and first Yameicy was voted off. Her mother from Cuba came to Croatia and it was a touching reunion.

Then Tanja was voted off.

And then Tom and Daniel were left in the house. Antonia (the hostess) asked Tom and Daniel to come out of the house and then in a boxing style, Antonia stood between the finalists and raised the hand of the winner. It was Daniel! YAY! I would have hated if Tom won.. he is gay, but I don't mind that. Tom was cheap and way too sensitive for my taste. Daniel was a bit stupid, but he was still fun! :D

Since my favorites (Ana and Zoki) were voted off earlier, I had to chose another favorite. It was Daniel! And I am so happy that he won! YAY! :D

• 1 month later...
  • Members

"Big Brother 7" started in Germany last monday and it's back to basic this time, just like seasons 1-3 were.

The contestants are cheap as cheap can be - okay, they have always been trash in all the previous seasons. So far 8 people have moved into the house, next monday four more will follow.

bigbrother7_anna.jpg

Anna (31)

bigbrother7_christian.jpg

Christian (26)

bigbrother7_eddy.jpg

Eddy (28)

bigbrother7_kathrin.jpg

Kathrin (32)

bigbrother7_leon.jpg

Leon (28)

bigbrother7_michael.jpg

Michael (34)

bigbrother7_sebastian.jpg

Sebastian (24)

bigbrother7_sonja.jpg

Sonja (20)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

A little update on what's happened so far:

February 5th: Eddy, Anna, Christian, Sonja, Sebastian, Kathrin, Michael and Leon move into the BB house.

February 7th: Oliver and Jeannine move into the BB house.

February 9th: Sheila and Ines move into the BB house.

February 19th: 1st nomination - Christian vs Kathrin

February 26th: Christian is evicted. Sinan moves into the BB house.

March 5th: 2nd nomination - Anna vs Sheila. To stir up trouble, the contestants are told who nominated whom.

March 12th: Anna is evicted. Natasha moves into the BB house.

March 19th: 3rd nomination - Sheila vs Ines vs Jeannine

March 26th: Jeaninne is evicted. Andreas and Doreen move into the BB house.

April 2nd: Kathrin leaves the house voluntarily. During the live show, one person has to leave the house immediately: Natasha is chosen by her fellow housemates. 4th nomination is optional; Ines vs Oliver

April 9th: Ines is evicted. Janine moves into the BB house.

Archived