It's been an exhausting couple of days folks- I'm butt tired right now. I actually really like how the Thursday episode closed out the week so I'm going to leave this week at that. There will be a new episode posted Monday and next week will DEFINITELY be a five episode week, without a doubt. The pre-emptions of last week have screwed up the pacing of some of my storylines so I'm re-tooling things a bit to fit into the proper time frame.
In the meantime, I've seen some other blog writers doing some viewer feedback posts & I decided to do one myself this week. If you've been a loyal reader or even a spoaradic one, I'd absolutely LOVE to hear what you think. If you wouldn't mind, please take the time to answer a few questions for me- you can either leave your thoughts as a comment or, if you're not an SON member, I'd love to hear from you via email- my email address is [email protected] Hope to hear from ya!!!
1. What's your favorite storyline on 'RTSB' so far?
2. What's your least favorite story on 'RTSB' so far?
3. What do you like best about 'RTSB'?
4. What improvements do you think could be made on 'RTSB'?
5. Who are your favorite 'RTSB' characters? Who do you find the most intriguing?
6. Any characters you don't like so far?
7. Are there any Santa Barbara characters not currently on 'RTSB' you'd like to return?
8. Do you enjoy the format 'RTSB' is written in or would you alter it?
9. What has shocked/surprised you the most so far on 'RTSB'?
10. Any other comments, complaints, or suggestions you have for 'RTSB'?
ETA: For those who missed it due to the board outage, here's the link to the "In The Zone" episode where the 2007 Previews were given for 'RTSB'. The segment begins approximately 14 minutes into the show.