ajsp35801

Y&R: Sally Sussman and Kay Alden OUT, Mal Young IN

275 posts in this topic

Retiring my ass. We could all tell there was a backstage struggle for control when it came to the writing. Clearly Mal won. I just wonder how this is all going to turn out in the end. I think he's a terrible EP for the show and without them to give the show that strong basis in Y&R history I imagine his version will be similar to the final months of Chuck Pratt when Pratt had clearly left the building and Young was already writing the show. This explains all the talk of Adam returning, something Sussman said she didn't want. It's just going to be more status quo now.

1 minute ago, John said:

already posted in spoiler thread

Writing changes aren't spoilers and are typically discussed on this forum.

2 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Retiring my ass. We could all tell there was a backstage struggle for control when it came to the writing. Clearly Mal won. I just wonder how this is all going to turn out in the end. I think he's a terrible EP for the show and without them to give the show that strong basis in Y&R history I imagine his version will be similar to the final months of Chuck Pratt when Pratt had clearly left the building and Young was already writing the show. This explains all the talk of Adam returning, something Sussman said she didn't want. It's just going to be more status quo now.

Writing changes aren't spoilers and are typically discussed on this forum.

That really does seem the most likely scenario. 

Ridiculous. Trash like Pratt and Pissante are given at the absolute least a year and several chances to prove themselves, and they get rid of them within 7 months. TRASH.

Move on.

We are likely to soon go back to 100% plot-driven trash. How sad.

2 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

Are you happy now @Soapsuds?

I'm sure he'll be doing cartwheels. Until the trash we are about to get shows up on screen.

This is likely the last we'll ever see of Alden on this show, unless the show is canceled and they bring her on for 3 months to end it.