Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: New Lows B&B and Y&R in Women 18-49 Viewers

12 posts in this topic

Nice gain in total viewers for all the shows.  Too bad about the demo lows for Y&R and B&B...Hopefully B&B will rebound in demos in the coming weeks with the Australia remote and it being the show's 30th anniversary--bad timing!  Thanks Toups.

No real surprise. Y&R's POP numbers have cratered under Sally. I'm down to 2 or 3 episodes a month from DVR 5 days/week. 

5 minutes ago, JONNYSBRO said:

The demo for YR is tanking. When will CBS ditch Sally?

The #s are embarrassing!  

I expect a new co head writer announcement at Y&R by summer.

If I were Sally I'd call Meg Bennett and Guza before they slot some other recycled nut in there. Maybe Mal knows someone good but they're going to need to call somebody in.

The numbers just don't add up to me. They don't make sense.

Y&R :

Total Viewers.        +153k

18-49.                    -52k

18-34.                    +6k

25-54.                     -2k

Those numbers tell tell me that there must have been this HUGE increase in viewers over 54 -- somewhere around 200k. That's just not believable.

Those numbers also indicate that while those 18-34 gained 6k, there was a big loss in those 35-49 of around 60k. Huh??? In addition, if there's a gain in the 18-34 demo and a minuscule loss in 25-54, where the hell did the 52k loss come from in the 18-49 demo???

Well deserved ratings for Y&R and B&B...still shitty. If Sally doesn't get a co head writer soon she is going to be fired.

14 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

The numbers just don't add up to me. They don't make sense.

Y&R :

Total Viewers.        +153k

18-49.                    -52k

18-34.                    +6k

25-54.                     -2k

Those numbers tell tell me that there must have been this HUGE increase in viewers over 54 -- somewhere around 200k. That's just not believable.

Those numbers also indicate that while those 18-34 gained 6k, there was a big loss in those 35-49 of around 60k. Huh??? In addition, if there's a gain in the 18-34 demo and a minuscule loss in 25-54, where the hell did the 52k loss come from in the 18-49 demo???

Nielsen had issues last week.  Maybe that's why these numbers are weird.

13 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Honestly Meg Bennett and Bob Guza would be better then Sally lol. 

LOL Says the guy who thinks the sh_itfest at GH is good soap opera. You should head to the GH thread to post -- nobody else is.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0