The Young and The Restless - Sorrow, Obsession, and Secrets

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the problem--this show won't live past Nikki, Jack, or Victor. Heaven forbid something happen to those three actors or they just finally decide to retire b/c it'll be the end of Y&R. Yeah, we have Sharon Case, who is a strong lead but she can't carry the whole damn show on her own. Plus, they write her so damn kooky as of late, I doubt anyone would care to stick around to see them destroy her even longer. 

The problem with this show for the past ten years is that they haven't established the younger generation to be viable and keep people watching for the next 10-15 years. I'm sorry but Abby, Kevin, or Summer wouldn't keep me watching (if I was still watching but I am not). AH's Victoria as the lead would make me slit my wrists. 

Noah and Mariah could possibly keep me interested but they don't invest in them at all, which is criminal. 

• Members

It should be Noah, Victoria, Kyle, Adam and Abby as leads. But unfortunately the casting for most if not all has been awful. Summer needs to be flushed in the toilet…never cared for her or the actress. Noah needs to be recast too. I don't care for the actor either. Noah/Kyle/Adam should be fighting among each other for control over the businesses with Victoria and Abby as well. You could add Keemo too but PB:ph34r: wants no mention of that son….LOL. Also Tracy's daughter Colleen who they offed should have been on the canvas too in all the drama.

Archived