Y&R Actress Fired but books new gig days later

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pernas has been the best  casting choice they  have made in a while, along with MGV. I'm not surprised she landed a new gig, but I can't believe that they were foolish enough to fire her. Just goes to show they need to trim the fat in the executive offices first...

• Members

How old is SP because I didn't get a young vibe from the little I saw of her. She seemed too mature for Noah and the guy with the curly hair. She was with the wrong group. 

Time to send Noah off canvas for a while because they don't use Case enough for Sharon to have all these kids on the canvas. And Noah is just a colossal bore on his own merit. 

• Members

I'm a little shock....she was indeed a great casting for the younger characters on this show....

Unfortunately I feel like RA will be out later this year too, which is a shame cause he's been upping his game, and after almost 4 years they have finally given Noah more to do...

as for Sullivan.....Sage hasn't annoyed me that much IAH, but I feel like less dead weight the better....plus I feel like they are trying to get Nick and Sharon back together for the umpteenth time...so in that case Burton should be on his way out too....

Archived